Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : The Curse of Multiple Undo. (All puzzles that can be made, will.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
karlpopper
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 263
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Curse of Multiple Undo. (+2)  
lopsidation, it's worth adding that you will need to export your progress from the TCB version you have, creating a .player file.

Then, from The Second Sky, you first need to install the hold, then import your player file.

At that time any progress in the player file will be applied to the holds you currently have installed.

I've always found this all somewhat counter-intuitive, but the reasons are to do with Caravel needing to verify that you have rights to access a certain hold. Don't feel badly, they have to buy food sometimes and I assume they gather together to divvy up all the gold coins from the bank Caravelnet.

And good luck with TCB! I'm certainly "enjoying" learning advanced slayer techniques, and other nastiness like gel cutting deep in the Undercity, now that I've mastered the hold.

Edit: I will soon have progressed further than Pearls, who gave up in a tizzy when he realized that the Undercity contains more than pretty pictures .... that, alone, makes me happy.

[Last edited by karlpopper at 08-10-2014 10:19 PM : Pearl Jam]
08-10-2014 at 10:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : The Curse of Multiple Undo. (All puzzles that can be made, will.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com