Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : A warm Thank You to the hint-helpers.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
phoenix-girl
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 27
IP: Logged
icon A warm Thank You to the hint-helpers. (+5)  
(I'm not sure if the right place for this post, but anyway) I just wanted to say a thank you to everyone, past and present, who has helped those of us who get stuck. Coming back to the forum after you have already finished a room, just to help those of us who are stuck, is a really decent thing to do. :thumbup2:
And I am truly appreciative on those times when I am stuck stuck stuck and smokes coming outa the top'o my head.
Really.
Thank you all. :thumbsup

06-27-2014 at 10:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fang
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 175
icon Re: A warm Thank You to the hint-helpers. (+2)  
For TSS, I've been more active on helping with hints than before, I'm not sure how well I'm doing but I try. I basically check once in a while if a thread I can reply to has no replies, and I post a thing that can help.

06-27-2014 at 11:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
phoenix-girl
icon Re: A warm Thank You to the hint-helpers. (0)  
Well, thank you Fang. I'm sure your help is great. :yes
I can never help, because I always seem to be the last one left playing. (I didn't even know about The Second Sky until a few days ago, I am still working on finishing DROD-4.) :blush
Anyway, you are appreciated.
Cheers,

06-28-2014 at 04:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fang
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 175
Many others are way more helpful, I can think of Nuntar and bomber50 who were particularly active to help too. Chaco as well. I'm probably forgetting others, and I apologize, my memory's just not as good as I like to think it is.

06-28-2014 at 07:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
Specifically to my stream, Nuntar, TFMurphy, Fang, Chaco, larrymurk (Even though he gave me sketchy advice once ;) ) and a couple of other ones. It's been incredibly helpful!

06-28-2014 at 08:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
phoenix-girl
Yes! Thank you to all!
I wanted to add, I also appreciate the way you hint-helpers are all good at giving out hints before giving out the actual solution.
(Since first posting this thread, I have had to use the Hint board twice.)
:thumbsup

07-10-2014 at 01:55 PM
phoenix-girl
P.S. I didn't know adding to this thread would push it to the top of the forum. (I'm not trying to make myself more important or anything like that.) :blush

07-10-2014 at 02:11 PM
Rinaldo
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 50
icon Re: A warm Thank You to the hint-helpers. (+1)  
I too would like to add my voice in thanks to all the wonderfully helpful people who take the time and attention to give thoughtful and courteous hints. I have been stuck a lot on certain levels of TSS, and being at best a sporadic player in the time left over from my other responsibilities, I might have given up had it not been for the goodness of other' hearts. It's truly appreciated.
07-30-2014 at 11:51 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : A warm Thank You to the hint-helpers.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com