Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Please support us on Patreon! (Become a Patron of the Arts and support our future games)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
IP: Logged

File: patreon_m.PNG (495.1 KB)
Downloaded 695 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Please support us on Patreon! (0)  
Please support us on Patreon!

Dear fans,

For over a decade, Crystal Shard has created freeware adventure games (e.g. A Tale of Two Kingdoms), action puzzle games (such as SubTerra) and most famously the adventure RPG Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok. These games are completely free; they are a labor of love that we enjoy sharing with the world, and to us they're literally priceless.

Since the release of HQ:THoR, many people have said that they would happily donate money to support us in creating more quality games like this. Therefore, I've started this Patreon campaign for our fans. This is a system that allows you to help the creators you love (such as us!) by donating a small amount of money per month; you'll be a Patron of the Arts. It's up to you how much, and you can cancel at any time; this is to support us in creating more quality computer games. In return, we will give nice rewards to our patrons, such as monthly online design sessions, beta access, or even your own cameo in a future gam.

Click here to learn more, or click here to jump straight to the donation page. Thank you for your support!

[Last edited by Radiant at 06-10-2014 09:20 PM]
06-10-2014 at 09:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MrModeste
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Please support us on Patreon! (0)  
Hello,

Is there any way to make a single, non-recurrent donation, through Paypal for example ? If I have to use Patreon, I'm 95% sure I'll forget to cancel after the first pledge, unless it happens instantaneously.
07-05-2016 at 06:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
We have some of our games on Itch.io (some with a minimum set price, others which are free).

https://radiant.itch.io/

You should be able to nominate an amount which you'd like to donate/pay for any of the games there. If that doesn't work for you, let me know :).
07-06-2016 at 03:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MrModeste
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Thank you Fizzi, I've managed to "buy" HQ through your link. Even better, now I have a convenient installation file.
07-06-2016 at 06:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Thank you! We really appreciate your support :)
07-07-2016 at 09:21 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Please support us on Patreon! (Become a Patron of the Arts and support our future games)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com