Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : The Oversight (Various.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

7.0/10 (23 votes)
σ 1.44
Author Name:Saul Glasman
Submitted By:masonjason
Hold Name:The Oversight
Theme:Various.
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:4
Number of Rooms:45
Number of Monsters:439
Version:DROD: Architect's Edition
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:4 (+4 / -0)
Poster Message
mauvebutterfly
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 720
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Oversight (+1)  
This is a really strange hold, but I mean that in a good way. The puzzles start out fairly simple and didn't stand out to me too much on the first floor, but the second floor onward kicks the puzzles up into a satisfying place.

This hold also has a bit of a story, although the second floor seems like extra story-less filler in that regard.

Really, it's the third level where everything comes together. Fantastic rooms, and just enough story to keep pushing onward. If this was only the third level (and the second level was maybe a separate hold) I would recommend both of them, but the first level gives the player a bit of work to get to the good stuff. Fortunately the first level is pretty small and easy, so I'd still recommend playing this hold and sticking through to at least the second level before judging it on what you see.

12-04-2017 at 11:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : The Oversight (Various.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com