Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Skellish Trapeo (The strangest (or not?) hold in the whole Pants Eating universe... :))
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged

File: Skellish Trapoe.hold (39.5 KB)
Downloaded 122 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Skellish Trapeo (+2)  
Well, this is my first hold (And probably last). I tested it all, and I think it's nice. But you can have your opinion. Some info (for what?):
Hold Name: Skellish Trapeo
Hold Autor name: Skell
Does this hold can change my resolution?: ;P

Just kidding. But anyway, this hold is gonna be big. Now, there is only small part of first level, and almost finished beta of Zero level :). you will know, when the hold ends :). So anyway, good luck. And small thing:

Click here to view the secret text

Of course, I will be very grateful for any support negative and positive. Besides, If you'll find some major or minor gramma mistakes in speeches, please lend me a hand :).

Well, good luck.

12-20-2005 at 08:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Skellish Trapeo (0)  
Pretty good hold--

12-20-2005 at 10:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tahnan
Rank Points: 2459
Hm.

And some proofreading errors: "cntinue" in the guard's speech. "this fuses" for "these fuses". "A unidentified"; "it have"; "succes" for "success"...there were actually a lot of grammar errors, which I could catch more easily if the hold (and its scripts) were editable.
12-21-2005 at 09:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
icon Re: Skellish Trapeo (+1)  
Not bad. Not difficult, though when I first saw the room with all the snakes, I panicked when I saw there were no checkpoints. It turned out to be much easier than I thought it would be, and would be simple to make it harder. The second time I did it was by

12-21-2005 at 12:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
skell
icon Re: Skellish Trapeo (+1)  
bandit1200 wrote:
Not bad. Not difficult, though when I first saw the room with all the snakes, I panicked when I saw there were no checkpoints. It turned out to be much easier than I thought it would be, and would be simple to make it harder. The second time I did it was by

Well, I had the same feeling, when I was testplaying this room for first time (But in the first version, there were no brains appearing after the wubba gate disappeared.) Besides as you noticed:

I think, I should make that wubba gate disappear better.

Tahnan wrote:
Hm.

And some proofreading errors: "cntinue" in the guard's speech. "this fuses" for "these fuses". "A unidentified"; "it have"; "succes" for "success"...there were actually a lot of grammar errors, which I could catch more easily if the hold (and its scripts) were editable.

Well, I've just put a breakable wall, so you must go north.

Hmm, you are right. I will cut it <Cuts titles>.

Well, I was Imitating(<-- Personally, I have bad feelings about this word.). I don't remember the hold name, or author, but I hope he(or she?) won't be angry...

Thanks, for that thing about the Red doors. I've missed it. There should be red doors indtead of green :?.

About the Gramma. Well, the english isn't my native language, so it is very probably I will make many mistakes :?

Banjooie wrote:
Pretty good hold--

Well, I'm actually planing something. What? Hehe, Don't even think I will tell you ;P. Just kidding. As you've seen in the dialogue, the whole hold is gonna be very extensive :). At now, I'm planning to create only four levels (including the Unidentified Strange Place).

Well, anyway thanks for all replies. Now, I'm going to DROD editor to continue :).

12-21-2005 at 02:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tahnan
Rank Points: 2459
About the Gramma. Well, the english isn't my native language, so it is very probably I will make many mistakes

No worries. If you want a proofreader, let me know.
12-22-2005 at 06:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Tahnan wrote:
About the Gramma. Well, the english isn't my native language, so it is very probably I will make many mistakes

No worries. If you want a proofreader, let me know.

Well, I will (Would?) be very grateful. But I think, I don't need proof-reader now. Not before finishing this hold ;).But I will make you know, If I will need help. Thanks ;)

12-23-2005 at 05:51 AM
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
Can somebody tell me what I have to do when the mimic is running back to its old place ? I tried many things

1.) Stay where I am... the dialogue "bad" came and then the "restart" one
2.) Try to bang the orb before the mimic is back... the dialogue "bad" came and then the "restart" one
3.) Head to the yellow square above the left mimic... the dialogue "good" came and then the "restart" one

Nothing helps.
12-29-2005 at 01:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Mimic, you say...
Well, the whole trick of this is simple. You must go to the place below the left orb, hit it, then kill the down mimic before he will kill you (but you must do it without loosing any turn). After that, you are free, and can go further. The "Restart" Dialogue, is a little tricky to understand, if you don't know the whole plot of this hold (Actually, at this point only I know it). Beside, Dialogues are my weak side :). Anyway, the new version is a little far from finishing, but I'm sure you will see it before Ferbruary :). Maybe in this year - :8bounce , but only if theese guys will bounce all at one time :).

Thanks for reading ;)

12-29-2005 at 03:02 PM
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
I like the script rooms. But what about the red door in Thirce West ?
12-29-2005 at 03:09 PM
skell
Well.... I've totally forgot about red doors :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes . <Artistic absend-mindedness> Now it's fixed.

12-29-2005 at 03:38 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Skellish Trapeo (The strangest (or not?) hold in the whole Pants Eating universe... :))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com