Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Games on horizon (*What* are you waiting for ?)
Page 1 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
b0rsuk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 489
IP: Logged
icon Games on horizon (+1)  
Hey
This topic is meant for games in production. Potentially great games. Games you're waiting for. Games worth waitin http://forum.caravelgames.com/message.php?Action=edit&MessageID=83451 for. And tell us why. Let's boost the hype.

I'll start.

Dominions3 - Dominions2 is probably one of best strategy games ever made. I doubt Dominions3 will be any worse. Both developers pay atention to gamers' opinions, and many changes find their way from mods to official patches. Level of support is very high overall. Dominions2 has amazing depth and wide choice of strategies. It's a game you can (and should) study. Unit/item/spell/nation etc descriptions are among best I have ever seen in a computer game. There are no cliche races like orcs, elves etc. In fact, sides are called nations, because most/lots of them are human. And still they feel much more real and original than those in 98% other games.
The game has very good multiplayer support. Simultaneous turns can make action go much faster.
Dominions3 will have new content as well as more significant balance/interface fixes.
Release date: When It's Done

Enemy Territory:Quake Wars
B0rsuk is saving money for hardware upgrade because of this game.
I'm more and more convinced that this game will be great. If you like team/multiplayer FPP games and you don't like Counterstrike, this is a game for you. It's being made by the same people who made Quake 3 Fortress mod (which B0rsuk loved so much he would get up around 03:00am just to get good ping), Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory,:thumbsup and recently Doom3 multiplayer maps. Splash Damage people came directly from multiplayer gaming commmunity. They know how stuff works. On technical side there's John Carmack, who has been caught saying that optimising code is fun. ID's games may be simplistic at times (I don't have a problem with that), but their technical excellence can't be denied.
ET:QW is said to be somewhat more tactical and team-dependant than W:ET. There are going to be improved "good behaviour encouraging systems" like exp/skills, large outdoor maps, two asymetric sides, some vehicles (they say they still want t o make the game fun for infantry, unlike Battlefield X games)
http://www.splashdamage.com/images/image_01.jpg
http://www.splashdamage.com/images/image_05.jpg
http://media.gigex.com/ss/4393/screens/4393_03.jpg
Release date:Q3 2006

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051128/adams_01.shtml

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 02-12-2006 06:14 PM]
11-19-2005 at 09:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: Games on horizon (0)  
Mostly, Twilight Princess. It looks like an incredible swansong for the GameCube.

Spore looks like it'll be fun, and Will Wright is one of about three developers that I'd fanboy over.

Dreamfall looks interesting, as does Alan Wake, and I might give Rise of Legends a whirl.

I was interested in Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows, but now I'm thinking it's not going to be very good. (Because, well, it's going to play like a game from the early 80's.)

11-19-2005 at 01:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
krammer
Rank Points: 904
icon Re: Games on horizon (+1)  
Personally I'm waiting for this game called DROD: The City Beneath. Apparently it's supposed to be quite good. And I hear it's nearly half finished.

"Oook!"
11-19-2005 at 03:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bombadil
Rank Points: 509
krammer wrote:
Personally I'm waiting for this game called DROD: The City Beneath. Apparently it's supposed to be quite good. And I hear it's nearly half finished.

I'd say half unfinished...
11-19-2005 at 04:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Alneyan
Rank Points: 622
I'd say one hundred and eleven two-hundredths of the game is unfinished, because I am pedantic.

I also can't get even basic maths done right the first time around.

[Last edited by Alneyan at 11-19-2005 04:44 PM]
11-19-2005 at 04:42 PM
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
I'm not exactly waiting for any particular game to come out. I am waiting for the PS3 though. Why? because I found out that it will be able to play blu-ray discs. What those are:

Wikipidia:
A single-layer Blu-ray disc (BD) can fit 23.3, 25, or 27 GB; this is enough for approximately four hours of high-definition video with audio. A dual-layer BD can fit 46.6, 50, or 54 GB, enough for approximately eight hours of HD video. Capacities of 100 GB and 200 GB, using four and eight layers respectively, are currently being researched; TDK has already announced a prototype four-layer 100 GB disc.

So...make an RPG that is 400gb long, and put it on two blu-ray discs. :w00t Just imagine that!!!! How freaking long would that game be? That would have to be absolutely huge. I'm thinking like a year of solid game time. MUAHAHA!!!

[Last edited by Chalks at 11-19-2005 06:08 PM]
11-19-2005 at 06:06 PM
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Hmmm, that's a tough one...there are so many games that are out that I want to play but haven't, that I don't look ahead so much anymore. But I am definitely interested in Zelda: Twilight Princess, Kingdom Hearts II, and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. There's an independent game called Minions of Mirth that I am vaguely interested in as well. Jumper 3 is supposedly in production, and the guys who made N are also supposedly working on something new but its name is a secret (and N 1.5 will hopefully be released at some point). Oh, and Hellgate: London is also on my list.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
11-19-2005 at 07:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
I'm awaiting for Shadow The Hedgehog. It's going to be one good game with Sonic physics!

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

11-19-2005 at 07:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
trick
Rank Points: 2580
I'm rather exited about Sam'n'Max 2. You know, the new one that's actually going to be released. From Telltale Games. I have no idea if this game will live up to my expectations or even be any good at all, but I choose to live in naïve hope.

Oh, and Dreamfall, obviously. I really hope they do a norwegian version like they did with The Longest Journey, though -- I actually thought the norwegian TLJ was better than the english one, which is rare, to say the least. Probably because it was the original.

- Gerry

[Last edited by trick at 11-20-2005 02:09 AM]
11-20-2005 at 02:03 AM
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
I'm looking forward to The New Super Mario Bros. for the DS, mainly because a new Mario sidescroller is much needed. I'd also like the see the Peach game where you affect here abilities by her mood. That just sounds wicked.

11-20-2005 at 04:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Ooh, a new SMB platformer? I would totally run out and get a DS for that. I mean, I fully intend on getting one sooner or later, because there are several of games out for it that I want, but I am kind of waiting for the promised re-envisioning of it (like the SP was for the GBA) before I put my money down. Of course, they have only said they were probably going to do it, not when it would be done by, so it might be too long of a wait...

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
11-20-2005 at 05:05 AM
Mattcrampy
Oh! That reminds me of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. That game is going to be awesome. Hopefully.

11-20-2005 at 12:37 PM
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
Right now, I can't say anything, but Final Fantasy XII. It's been too long since last real FF. They're only making GBA remakes nowadays...

And TCB of course :)
11-20-2005 at 05:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
It's been too long since last real FF.

Sorry, this ain't an FF either. The battle system is nearly realtime, your party members are AI controlled for the most part, and they've basically tried to take FFXI offline.

The franchise is dead, long live Dragon Quest.

anyway, the new Mario and Luigi sounds good, I want Shadow the Hedgehog to come out because by all accounts of demos played it's going to be /hilariously/ bad, and....that's about it, really. I could use a new GTA.
11-20-2005 at 06:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Rank Points: 219
Oneiromancer wrote:
Hmmm, that's a tough one...there are so many games that are out that I want to play but haven't, that I don't look ahead so much anymore. But I am definitely interested in Zelda: Twilight Princess, Kingdom Hearts II, and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. There's an independent game called Minions of Mirth that I am vaguely interested in as well. Jumper 3 is supposedly in production, and the guys who made N are also supposedly working on something new but its name is a secret (and N 1.5 will hopefully be released at some point). Oh, and Hellgate: London is also on my list.

Game on,

How is the Elder Scroll series? I have been debating buying Morrowind for a while, but I need a good recommendation before I buy it...I know it is a huge, open-ended RPG, and it won game of the year, but I am wondering what makes it so good? Does a game that you can't really beat ever get boring? I love a good 50+ hour RPG...O_o

And on topic, I am looking forward to The Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy XII (Mainly because, from what I heard, Uematsu is finally writing another FF soundtrack...if someone could confirm this, that would be lovely...), Baten Kaitos II (because of the amazing battle system, and Sakuraba writes the greatest video game soundtracks ever), and TCB (Because come on. It's DROD!).
11-20-2005 at 06:37 PM
Oneiromancer
Banjooie wrote:
Sorry, this ain't an FF either. The battle system is nearly realtime, your party members are AI controlled for the most part, and they've basically tried to take FFXI offline.
Actually, if it's done right, I might not mind this. Not that I've played FFXI, but I have played EQ and WoW, and with WoW especially, I like the real-time battle system and would have enjoyed it as a single-player RPG. One of the games I mentioned, Minions of Mirth, is essentially a "single-player MMORPG", although it can be played multiplayer (on public or private servers, too). In any case, FFXII just seems to be doing something different, and since I've always liked computer RPGs better than console ones...well, I guess I don't mind them doing something new that points in that direction.
cheese obsessive wrote:
How is the Elder Scroll series? I have been debating buying Morrowind for a while, but I need a good recommendation before I buy it...I know it is a huge, open-ended RPG, and it won game of the year, but I am wondering what makes it so good? Does a game that you can't really beat ever get boring? I love a good 50+ hour RPG...O_o
The Elder Scrolls games are one of the better examples of the differences between computer and console RPGs. All of the Elder Scrolls games have been humongous games, although amusingly enough, they have decreased in scope as the sequels came out. The first one spanned an entire continent, and you could walk the whole thing on foot...and it really would take a *long* time. But there was also a fast-travel system that still took days of in-game time, but you could choose from the hundreds of cities, towns, and villages to travel to, as well as dungeons if you had a map to them. You could also just randomly explore and maybe find some dungeons that no one knew about...

The problem with such a huge game is that it is nearly impossible to personalize anything. In the case of Arena (the first Elder Scrolls game) a few cities and 8 or 16 major dungeons were personally built, the others were pretty much randomized. There wasn't much conversation with people either. The sequel, Daggerfall, was much smaller in scope--only one province on the continent--but still had nearly the same number of cities because the cameral pulled in tighter, as it were. They did a much better job on the randomization, and the cities, and there was just so much to do. It was very much like the "sandbox" style of play the GTA games have, and perhaps Fable, although not the same kind of gameplay, necessarily.

And then we come to the third game, Morrowind. This was smaller in scope even more--it was only a large island within one of the provinces, and there weren't that many cities or villages at all--but it was much more personalized. Every city/village was hand-crafted, as well as the entire landscape, and every single dungeon. It definitely felt more like a real world...even if it was a smaller area. The biggest problem was that the people didn't have schedules like they did in the first two games...when night came, everyone would still be standing where they were at noon. The next one, Oblivion, will supposedly bring back NPC schedules.

Anyway, most people like Morrowind because it really is a sandbox. The main storyline could take you, perhaps, 20-30 hours if you're a seasoned player. But all the side quests could take you a much, much longer time. Similar to the previous games, there are several guilds that will give you quests--unlike the previous games, these aren't randomized. There are 5 guilds: Fighter's, Mage's, Rogue's, The Dark Brotherhood (assassins), and The Imperial Legion (the police force, basically). You can join all of those guilds and do all their quests as long as your stats meet their requirements (i.e. you can't join the Mage's Guild without the ability to cast spells with some confidence), but since with enough practice anyone can learn any skill, it's possible. Then there are 3 merchant houses, whose names I don't fully recall, but you can only join one in a game. There are various quests from various people not associated with the guilds or houses, and then there is the main quest I mentioned earlier. Even with all that, there are dozens of dungeons that aren't accessed through any specific quest, and are merely there to be found by the explorer. Like Daggerfall, in Morrowind it is possible to be turned into a vampire and (in an expansion) a werewolf. Unlike Daggerfall, there is a quest to be cured of it in Morrowind. And then of course there are the hundreds of mods out there for Morrowind, which are only available on the PC version, not XBox. I definitely plan to use some of them on my next playthrough, whenever that will be.

Now, there are many people who simply don't like Morrowind, whether because of the gameplay or the graphics (it's a very dismal-looking island, ecology-wise). I'd definitely say someone who appreciated the Ultima series of games would be interested by Morrowind. It's very different from almost any console RPG out there except, perhaps, Fable, but computer RPG players will be more at home. I think it's definitely one of the better games ever, and I'm looking forward to the sequel...assuming my computer can run it. :P

Game on,

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 11-20-2005 09:31 PM]
11-20-2005 at 08:29 PM
Alneyan
Rank Points: 622
I'm pedantic as advertised, so I should point out Daggerfall was not truly a province, if memory serves. I think provinces are the subdivisions inside the Empire, and Daggerfall was set between a part of the two provinces of Hammerfell and High Rock, and is not a province of its own. I don't recall how the various areas of the game were called, though. Logic dictates they are realms, but I wonder if the word province wasn't used instead. The province/realm of Daggerfall proper was only a small part of the game world, though one of the most important ones in the plot.

Other than that, the three houses are more noble families, and I don't think there truly are random quests in Morrowind (as in a quest giver that can send you to kill random creatures in this or that place, which was the case in Daggerfall). These minor finicky points aside, I mostly agree with Oneiromancer.

A couple of other remarks about Morrowind and Daggerfall. Something I love in the game is the very flexible creation system, which allows the user to create spells, items, potions, and the like. There is a lot of potential for interesting concepts, and can include spells that come in with a drawback (Fireballs could also burn you, you know). Variables can also vary wildly, from a pathetic spell to a "anywhere from 1 to 300" spell, to the uber spell that is nearly impossible to cast. Something I miss is gathering a hoard of treasure in Morrowind. Some items were *very* rare in Daggerfall, namely unenchanted silver armour, and it could be fun trying to get *some* pieces of the armour for bragging rights (I got only one piece while playing the game for a *long* while).

Oneiromancer, do you have suggestions for mods? Perhaps I should replay the game too, one of these days... I didn't play Morrowind much compared to Daggerfall, but it deserves more than that.

[Last edited by Alneyan at 11-20-2005 08:56 PM]
11-20-2005 at 08:54 PM
Oneiromancer
Alneyan wrote:
Other than that, the three houses are more noble families, and I don't think there truly are random quests in Morrowind (as in a quest giver that can send you to kill random creatures in this or that place, which was the case in Daggerfall). These minor finicky points aside, I mostly agree with Oneiromancer.
Well, I thought I did say that there were no random quests in Morrowind, unlike the previous two. If I was confusing, I apologize. Oh, I see..."random quests from random people." Arg...I didn't mean that in the same way. I should have said "various quests from various people". I'll fix that.

And I always forget exactly what the geographical location of Daggerfall is, it definitely wasn't the entire continent like Arena, but it was also definitely bigger than Morrowind. Good enough for me!
Oneiromancer, do you have suggestions for mods? Perhaps I should replay the game too, one of these days... I didn't play Morrowind much compared to Daggerfall, but it deserves more than that.
Nope, I don't, unfortunately. I didn't use mods much when it first came out, because there just weren't that many, and by the time the expansions were out I just concentrated on those quests instead of anything with the mods. But I know there are several forums out there where people suggest the best ones...the comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg Usenet group has several threads like that if you want to Google search it.

Game on,

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 11-20-2005 09:31 PM]
11-20-2005 at 09:29 PM
Mattcrampy
I have no problems with FFXII. I've seen some gameplay footage, and it's real hard not to watch it and think 'Final Fantasy'.

I reckon that Square has got massive cojones to be using their franchise name like that, and it's good to see. They know that people will buy the game only because it's Final Fantasy so they're comfortable with actually doing some design work instead of doing a mission pack sequel with a new levelup system. It's amazing how much flexibility you can have when you know that people will buy your game no matter what you do.

That, and clearly you have plenty of options if you're still keen on a game with Active Time Battle. I mean, Square are remaking all their old games and adding new content.

11-20-2005 at 10:34 PM
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
Oneiromancer wrote:
Banjooie wrote:
Doom wrote:
Actually, if it's done right, I might not mind this. Not that I've played FFXI, but I have played EQ and WoW, and with WoW especially, I like the real-time battle system and would have enjoyed it as a single-player RPG. One of the games I mentioned, Minions of Mirth, is essentially a "single-player MMORPG", although it can be played multiplayer (on public or private servers, too). In any case, FFXII just seems to be doing something different, and since I've always liked computer RPGs better than console ones...well, I guess I don't mind them doing something new that points in that direction.
A few quotes from Gamefaqs FFXII board - summary about things we know already:

- One important thing to stress, though, is that the gambit system is not entirely pervasive: you can apparently turn it off, and control characters in a more traditional ATB fashion. The main innovation in doing this, though, is that you can take control and issue commands at your leisure, not merely when the time bar is full.
- Matsuno explained that the ATB elements underneath ADB were left here to provide an easier time to oldtimers not used to FFXI.
I can't say if I will like the new system - I've not had a chance to try FFXI, but apparently there might be a way to use the old system too if it's just terrible.
11-21-2005 at 05:34 AM
Krishh
Rank Points: 282
I'll just chime in with a different view on Morrowind. I do like computer RPGs, with my favourite being M&M 7 and Wizardry 8, (which I never actually finished, because I got really fed up with the ever-regenerating population of always evenly-matched enemies. That has to be one of the stupidest features ever. You never feel like gaining any power, because when your characters return to to starting areas after having explored half the world, the bandits ambushing peaceful roads are as powerful as that band of mythical superbeing you fought at the other end of the world. It was still a great game though. But enough about Wizardry 8.) but Morrowind was just boring, and extremely unablanced. The difficulty jumped up and down as fast as humanly possible, the combat system was horrible. I played a mage, whcih I usually do in RPGs to great enjoyment, only to find that spellcasting in combat is awkward, and horribly weak, so my mages best-trained skill ending up being in the weapon I used, and it was a secondary skill. Melee combat was even worse, with only 3 attacks, a completely useless selection, and replaceable easily by a 'use best attack' checkbox in the options. I kept on playing to exlore the world, which I actually found quite beautiful, at least when you first explore a new area, but devoid of personality and character, as most of the game infact.
11-21-2005 at 07:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
All valid complaints. I played melee characters mostly...a warrior-type with healing spells, and I dabbled in a rogueish character with lots of stealth and some utility spells. I guess I didn't mind the combat being not so interesting because it wasn't really the focus of the game...I enjoyed exploring more. Whereas games like Wizardry and Might & Magic have so much combat that you better have a good combat system to keep the player's interest. (Oh, and I agree with you about Wizardry 8...I enjoyed the game, but it was so aggravating never really felling more powerful that I just stopped somewhere...I can't really remember where, but it was after the area with the big sea monster.)

I suppose we should stop derailing this thread, though, which is about future games. :)

Game on,

11-21-2005 at 07:42 PM
b0rsuk
Jaw-dropping !!!

http://www.thedarkmod.com/

It's Thief ! It's on Doom3 engine ! It's fan-made ! It looks much better than I expected ! Yay !

11-23-2005 at 04:22 PM
b0rsuk
http://www.projectoffset.com

It looks disturbingly close to Heretic/Hexen games, but... no, it would be too good to be true.

EDIT
It will have the most important features of Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory: persistent xp, classes, and objective-based multiplayer. Now that's a proper proof it's not going to happen.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 01-11-2006 11:48 AM]
01-11-2006 at 10:54 AM
NekoIncardine
Rank Points: 127
icon Re: Games on horizon (+2)  
Here is my current list of games I am looking forward to/want to get:
* DROD: JtRH - Which I would have gotten today, but instead I went to get Slayers d20 on clearence - good addon if you're looking for a more lighthearted D&D adventure.
* DROD: TCB - I am EXTREMELY interested in seeing how evolved the game is from the previous one, and now that we have more interest in the series thanks to sudden all-over-the-place coverage, this may be Caravel's breakout title.
* We <3 Katamari - Among the stuff that's on the console systems, there are few games that are quite as <3 as the Katamari series.
* Makai Senki Disgaea - The Sequel (I can't read enough Japanese to figure out what it is). If you haven't played Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (the US name), it's basically a humorous - and excellent - take on the Strategy RPG genre. I played the ass out of Disgaea (I actually got to - but didn't beat - Uber Prinny Baal), and have played much of Phantom Brave (not as fun :|) and Makai Kingdom (very fun).
* Whatever I end up creating - I intend to finally start creating original games this year, having done some mild experiments in the past. Most of the first ones will be falling-block puzzlers (I have an interesting idea for a variant on the Puyo style), but who knows, maybe I'll actually make something worth selling.
* In The Groove 2 (PS2 version), Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova (FIRST ARCADE MIX TO GET OFFICIAL US RELEASE IN SIX YEARS!), Beatmania US (Original AND IIDX = Mega <3), and expansions to Guitar Hero - if you have not guessed, I am a hardcore fan of the music games genre, and these upcoming releases do not look like they will dissippoint. Especially not the first-ever home version of Beatmania in the US.
* O2Jam Season 2 - See ITG2, DDR Super Nova, and BM US, however, this one's like CaravelNet-enhanced DROD 2 to the other titles' DROD 2 Demo with the Smitemaster's Selections placed on it. Except the Beatmania characters look coller than o2Jam's customizable avatars. O2Jam is also free (with purchasable e-points which unlock avatars and songs being it's financial basis - you get 150 songs free, and Gems get many songs and Avatars as well), so check it out if you're wondering why I'm fanboying over this genre: http://o2jam.e-games.com.my/
* And this may finally be the year I start seriously getting into independent games, now that I have my own credit card to order games with. But that requires money. Money that will be drained from the couple thousand I need to go to Tokyo Game Action for their event with Bemanistyle.

01-15-2006 at 04:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
coppro
Rank Points: 1308
I would say that I am waiting for:

The DS Browser - you know it's coming eventually

The Revolution - long story short: ONLINE SMASH BROS!!!!! W00T W00T W00T! Yeah.

Twilight Princess - Once again, we have err... Zeldafication?

FFXII - RPGness.

TCB - Who doesn't?
01-15-2006 at 04:50 AM
View Profile Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
Hmmm.... first of all, I pre-ordered my Twillight Princess copy back in May last year. So I'm waiting for that like the Zelda fanboy that I am. Let's see, other games, Metroid Prime 3 for the Revolution. The Metroid Prime 2 hold. Of course on that note there's TCB.

Am I allowed to wait for a game that hasn't even been announced yet that probably will never be made? Then I want a sequel to Pheniox Wright: Ace Attorney. That game was more exciting than any other type of game I ever played. Seriosly.
01-17-2006 at 01:05 PM
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
Actually, Ezlo, Phoenix Wright is in fact a series of games. We've just happened to /get/ a single one thus far. There're various folk working on translating those other games in their free time, no less.
01-17-2006 at 03:32 PM
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
:-O YAY!! I never knew that! Thank you! :jumpy :Notworthy
01-17-2006 at 04:59 PM
Thy Dungeonman
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 32
Well, there is a game that I thought would never be made
Mother 3.
Itoi has finally announced it will be released. I'm hoping it will be translated into Earthbound 2. That game needs a sequel...
01-19-2006 at 04:25 AM
Page 1 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Games on horizon (*What* are you waiting for ?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com