Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Want Webbfoot DROD s3m files! (Want them!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
IP: Logged
icon Want Webbfoot DROD s3m files! (0)  
I want to listen to Webfoot DROD music while i play JtRH.

I like it so much that because they can't be read in JtRH, i would like to have s3m files of Webfoot DROD music for all styles and menu.

Thanks,

Jeff_ray===

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

07-12-2005 at 05:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
icon Re: Want Webbfoot DROD s3m files! (0)  
I thought that somewhere on this board, they were posted as ogg files. Does anyone have the location handy? If that's the case, you can use them. DROD glarks Ogg.

++Adam H. Peterson
07-12-2005 at 06:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
Just did a search, and found the thread in question.

Lars Like You've Never Heard Him.

I guess I might need to record it somewhere at some point, since it is quite an important thread.

07-16-2005 at 09:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Hopefully not, baring Erik losing those files I gave him.

*Pokes Erik*

07-17-2005 at 02:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Want Webbfoot DROD s3m files! (+1)  
I have finally added Patrick's much-improved oggs to the downloads section. I want to point out that this guy, J. L., sent me some perfectly good MP3s a long while back, which I converted to OGGs for self-righteous reasons but totally screwed up the quality. Emmett Plant of Vorbis and DROD fame once wrote a song about how you should not convert your MP3s to OGGs. No, no, no. So without impuning the professionalism of J. L.'s first effort, I now present Patrick's fully oggified versions of the music of Lars Kristian Aasbrenn.

-Erik

07-18-2005 at 06:09 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Want Webbfoot DROD s3m files! (Want them!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com