Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Pair Droding (Our news for April)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged
icon Pair Droding (+5)  
Hey, kieranmillar here, delivering you hot nuggets of news directly to your face!

What a month April has been! Only 9 days in and already so many amazing things have happened! Caravel news is a lot like waiting for a bus, you wait ages, then keep waiting, then some guy walks up and says "hey sorry buddy you're waiting at the wrong bus stop, this one is closed, but it's OK, I'm a wizard and I'll get you to where you need to go", and then he pulls out a broomstick and you hop on and as you're zooming through hyperspace at light speed you shout "THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!"

That, my friends, has been the month of April so far.

DROD Online

Unbelievable DROD superhero skell has only gone and made the greatest innovation to DROD since the introduction of pressure plates, it's DROD Online, actual 2-player DROD! Play specially crafted rooms with another player, directly in your browser! Yes, you read that correctly! If you're reading this and don't have a forum account, sign up now (it's free) and press that Play button on the forum front page, wait to get matched with someone (or even better, organise a time with a mate) and go solve some rooms! You and your Stalwart buddy, teaming up at last! It's about time!

But seriously, it's an incredible experience, read more about it here.

The Deadlies

The annual award ceremony where we celebrate the awesome community content in the Caravel community over the previous year has finally concluded and picked a set of winners. This year Insoluble did a great job doing pretty much most of the work, but people still give me the credit. Hey, I'm selfish and I'll take it, but go give Insoluble a high-five too.

Read the winners here.

Mix and Match Contest

Did you know that despite not posting a news letter about it, the community still hosts a contest most months? You can win actual DROD stuff! What better time to get involved then RIGHT NOW because a new contest opened up today!

Nuntar is hosting a contest themed around building rooms with very restricted element sets. Pick your favourite group from the 8 provided and go make some cool rooms! Show us all what you've got here.

See, I told you April has been amazing so far. And if this is only the first 9 days, imagine what else we have to look forward too, there are still 21 more days to go!

04-09-2018 at 07:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
eatmorepies
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 26
IP: Logged
icon Re: Pair Droding (-4)  
Cool story, bro
07-26-2018 at 09:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Pair Droding (Our news for April)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com