Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : A few imperative ideas (To make life a bit easier.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 115
IP: Logged
icon A few imperative ideas (0)  
Attacked by monsters

This basically does what a decoy, stalwart, or soldier does; enemies will target them if not Beethro (or whatever player character).

Vulnerable to monsters

If a monster (say, a roach) attacks this, it will actually be defeated.

Mimics player

This makes scripting a special mimic-like NPC a lot easier, and allows a lot more freedom.

Bound to walls

Like seep, this monster can move along walls, but not the floor (unless otherwise stated).

Bound to tarstuff

This is also kinda like the "bound to walls" one, but instead of the walls, it can move along tarstuff.

Bound to briar

Also like the "bound to walls" one, but it can live on briar. Live briar, withered briar, and immature briar. This also gives it an immunity to briar growths.

Bound to materials and floor

Combining this with the above "bound to X" imperatives, this means the creature can both move on the floor like a regular roach, and go through the walls/tarstuff/briar.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
06-09-2017 at 02:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : A few imperative ideas (To make life a bit easier.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com