Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Editor Level/Map settings bugs x3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
IP: Logged
icon Editor Level/Map settings bugs x3 (+1)  
1. Changing Level/Map settings (the one below Hold settings) will save upon switching Level/Map, entering room edit mode or going to other holds, even when said hold is not yours, and the game doesn't notify you about it at all. So it's possible to modify holds of others without getting "do you want to make a copy of yours" notification.

2. If you change Level/Map settings, and immediately switch to the other Level/Map tab, the previous UI will overlap on the current UI:

(it happens both ways.)

3. The "map display type" UI disables itself whenever an editable hold without maps are selected, but not when you select a hold you can't edit. If you then try to change the map display type setting there, the game hard crashes.

Yes, x3 indeed. x3
04-09-2017 at 11:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: Editor Level/Map settings bugs x3 (+2)  
PR

Just copying the commit logs. EditSelectScreen is the screen you first see by going to Build Levels:

- It is no longer possible to change map's display type for a hold you don't own
- It is no longer possible to change map image for a hold you don't own
- When in EditSelectScreen you change from a hold that has world map to one that is not editable, map buttons become disabled now
- It's no longer possible to change 'Show Exit level' for a hold you don't own
- UI elements in EditSelectScreen will no longer be redrawn on top of different elements when changing tabs and focus is on the element outside the tabbed interface

10-14-2020 at 03:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2668
icon Re: Editor Level/Map settings bugs x3 (+1)  
Can confirm all the things in skell's above list work in 5.1.1.alpha.2020-10-16.

[Last edited by kieranmillar at 10-18-2020 11:35 AM]
10-18-2020 at 11:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Editor Level/Map settings bugs x3
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com