Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Avos' Dungeon (For beginners, Puzzles)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

7.1/10 (21 votes)
σ 1.97
Author Name:Avos
Submitted By:GerAvos
Hold Name:Avos' Dungeon
Theme:For beginners, Puzzles
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:6
Number of Rooms:55
Number of Monsters:263
Version:DROD: The Second Sky (5.0.2)
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:2 (+2 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: Avos Dungeon.hold (14.3 KB)
Downloaded 596 times.
License: Other
icon Avos' Dungeon  
This is a very simple and short hold that I specifically made for my brother who is a beginner at this game like I am. There is no story. It's great for beginners, but it can also be fun for long time DROD players who are looking for a break from all the other mind bending holds out there.

I hope you like it. :)
06-09-2016 at 05:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2384
icon Re: Avos' Dungeon (+2)  
I really enjoy these short, easy holds. We need more like this!

Usually there's also a fun back-and-forth optimization war between the more experienced players, which is its own enjoyment.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
06-11-2016 at 11:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
superluminal
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 75
icon Re: Avos' Dungeon (+2)  
Jeff Ray's time puzzles getting you down? Not sure where to release your, erm, burrito blasts? This is the hold for you! Guaranteed to soothe your ego and rejuvenate your chopping form!

I'll echo my sentiments in the architecture board: this is a great hold for beginners! And it's not bad at all for experts either. With so many megatough holds recently released, it's nice to take a break once in a while! My only complaint with this hold is that all the levels use the same style and weather effects. The rooms are far from ugly, but they're not all that pretty either. But that's just a very minor complaint.

If this is the kind of quality we can expect to see from GerAvos, then I can't wait to see his next work. 7 fun, 3 brains.

:thumbsup

06-12-2016 at 12:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Avos' Dungeon (For beginners, Puzzles) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com