Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Architecture salon ((and so new hold ...))
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
jokokoe
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 47
IP: Logged
icon Re: Architecture salon (0)  
New level added, Colorful Cavern. 7 conquerable rooms that are all talking about gentryiis. There are two challenges also.

I've also added two challenges on the level tiny rooms and made some little general improvement thanks to the " Hold Submission Topic " written by insoluble.

Do it Again
12-21-2015 at 06:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jokokoe
New level named Unprotected. 10 conquerable rooms with one challenge (I like this one).
Also a bonus room where the player can place soldiers to fight against guards. This is an idea I'd like to develop so I'll try for the next level to focus on builder , engineer and all _Myscript variables.

Do it Again
12-22-2015 at 05:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jokokoe
Hello guys !

My last edit was approximately 2 years ago and it is really a shame that I didn't worked on this hold anymore. I just saw drod in the steam shop few days ago and told myself I definitely need to finish it.

So I'm on board again ! There is still a big work to do but many levels are almost done (If i remember well every rooms are conquerable in a "normal" way, but their might be some issues). If anyone would like to test them feel free to do it.

For now I'll focus on the main level which will regroup every other level entrance.

I'm happy to play drod again !

Do it Again
12-18-2017 at 10:04 PM
jokokoe
Hello guys !

Let's talk first about what I've changed so far :

The eye 1N2W : room is a bit modified and it is now clear what the player have to do.

Beethro learns painting 2N1W : Changed the script, the room should be always conquerable now.

River Crossing 2N2E : The room is now a bit easier.

Colorful Cavern 1E : Added a tunnel so the player won't be block when he conquer the room.

I have added 2 new levels :

- The Summer Garden : 6 rooms with no monsters, puzzles are using trapdoors, mimics , bombs etc.

- Imprisoned : You start every room at the center, surounded by monsters.

Also, the main level, soberly called "The Salon", is ready. From it, you can access every other levels. I've designed every level so it is possible to come back in The Salon any time you want to try any other level.

I have also added a new bonus arena (placed behind master walls) where you have to place soldiers using the special key to conquer the different rooms. The goal is to use as less soldiers as you can.

I'm planning to add one final level if the player master the hold but also beat a high score for every arena.

Finally, the two first arenas will only be accessible when the player will have conquered a certain number of levels. For now there is a total of 13 levels so those numbers are 6 and 12.

Hope you will enjoy it, any feedback is welcome !

Do it Again
01-06-2018 at 01:00 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Architecture salon ((and so new hold ...))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com