Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Custom Serpent (Scripting DR0D strikes back)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged

File: Custom Serpents.hold (2.5 KB)
Downloaded 56 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Custom Serpent (0)  
This is the most recent version of the custom serpents I've been working on in one of my Scripting DROD series. Let me breakdown what features are in and which are not:
- The serpent is initialized from the initializers [A]
- The serpent moves towards player
- The serpent moves like a roach over orthosquares [B]
- The serpent does NOT attack the player yet [C]
- The serpent is not a required monster (doing so would remove its invulnerability) [C]
- The player's weapon is disabled and re-enabled when the serpent moves which will lead to problems [C]

At its current stage this monster is note very usable :). Hopefully 5.0.2 will bring us some changes to make it possible to finish it.

[A] - It can be that in 5.0.2 it will be possible to have a single type of initializer object and its direction will determine the serpent's body
[B] - This can already be changed but I was too lazy to do that
[C] - This should be doable in 5.0.2

04-30-2015 at 02:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Custom Serpent (Scripting DR0D strikes back)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com