Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Journey
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rheb
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1211
IP: Logged

File: Journey.hold (312.8 KB)
Downloaded 56 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Journey (+2)  
Journey is an old project of mine back from 2011. It's only received minor updates since and it's far from complete.

In the hold you control a Wubba as the main character. Which I felt was a really neat concept from Jacob's "Choose Your Adventure".

Now, I'm not posting the hold here because I'm planning to start working on it again, but rather because I realized it might be a very long time (if ever) before I do pick it up again, and I wanted to share it non the less.

I had some story ideas for the hold which I really loved at the time, but I'm not sure if they're really coming across in this version.

The hold has some rooms I feel utilizes the Wubba player role really well but also plenty of rooms I'm not that happy about (so be warned).

Final thing if you want to jump into this, the hold uses several custom room styles: Garden, BlueBricks, Mosaic Frost and Volcano.

01-13-2015 at 12:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Journey
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com