Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : A Day at the Beach : What kind of beach is this? : 1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2386
IP: Logged
icon A Day at the Beach : What kind of beach is this? : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
I'm trying to get the western eye onto the pressure plate which lies to the north of it.
Click here to view the secret text

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.

[Last edited by disoriented at 10-04-2014 04:10 AM]
10-04-2014 at 04:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
icon Re: A Day at the Beach : What kind of beach is this? : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  

My stuff:

10-04-2014 at 05:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2386
icon Re: A Day at the Beach : What kind of beach is this? : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
Thanks. :yes

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
10-04-2014 at 05:34 AM
Bill L
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 27
How do I get the ww sw of the hot tile? Mine just stops at 11,18. I cant get him to go NW
11-27-2016 at 06:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: A Day at the Beach : What kind of beach is this? : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Subtle hint:

Step by step:

11-28-2016 at 12:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bill L
O.K. got eye # 1 trapped. killed # 2 and WW. how do i kill the trapped eye and what is it about these seeding beacons. i dont get them
12-10-2016 at 11:09 PM
Insoluble
Rank Points: 1638
The eye that gets trapped while setting off the pressure plate can't actually be killed afterward. That whole set up is just to grant you access to the platform which allows you to get to the secret room to the west. When just clearing the room, you'll actually want that eye to die on the hot tile (so you won't be able to set off the pressure plate when clearing the room.) The seeding beacon is just there so that you can re-set the room if you cleared it already but haven't accessed the secret area yet (since you need monsters alive to get to the secret). The secrets in this hold are all pretty much similar to this. You need to do something else special in the room other than just solve it in order to access those secrets.

12-11-2016 at 04:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bill L
Thanks for the info. This hold is definitely a challenge to me
12-12-2016 at 12:45 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : A Day at the Beach : What kind of beach is this? : 1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com