Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - could I have... (Things I forgot to try before completing the game)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Antrax
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest - could I have... (0)  
Finished the game as all classes. Looking back I still have some unanswered questions.

- The runic stone outside the library. It only glows for the sorceress, and the glowing rune looks like the rune for lightning bolt. Could I have leveled up the lightning bolt spell and break the stone with it or something?

- The chest in Aurvandel's study. As a rogue, I tried opening it with the strange tool and was eaten for my trouble. Could I have gotten anything out of it?

- Was there a way to traverse the swamp for a non-warrior class?

- Was there anything to do with the soldier corpse that appears outside Thrivaldi's cave? I tried using the runic stick on it to no avail. Same goes for the transvestite corpse in Svartalfheim.

- Anything to do with the medals from the cave of bones?

- Why can the rogue purchase the magic staff from Aurvandel? I couldn't find a use to it for the life of me.

Thanks!
04-01-2014 at 07:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jack Stryker
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Heroine's Quest - could I have... (0)  
- The runic stone outside the library. It only glows for the sorceress, and the glowing rune looks like the rune for lightning bolt. Could I have leveled up the lightning bolt spell and break the stone with it or something?

Don't know, never tried that. I doubt it though.

- The chest in Aurvandel's study. As a rogue, I tried opening it with the strange tool and was eaten for my trouble. Could I have gotten anything out of it?

Click here to view the secret text

- Was there a way to traverse the swamp for a non-warrior class?

Nope. There's really no reason for a sorceress or rogue to fight the monster in the swamp anyway. Nor do they have any use for the battle axe.

- Was there anything to do with the soldier corpse that appears outside Thrivaldi's cave? I tried using the runic stick on it to no avail. Same goes for the transvestite corpse in Svartalfheim.

- Anything to do with the medals from the cave of bones?

Beats me. Probably just for bragging rights.

- Why can the rogue purchase the magic staff from Aurvandel? I couldn't find a use to it for the life of me.

I think it's something you can trade to Eitri, for the runic stick, but I've never tried it myself.

[Last edited by Jack Stryker at 04-01-2014 08:01 AM]
04-01-2014 at 07:58 AM
Antrax
Jack Stryker wrote:

Thanks! Also, DOH! I forgot all about it. I noticed the signposting, told myself to come back and talk to him when I have high fast talk, then forgot about the whole thing :)
04-01-2014 at 10:20 AM
Antrax
Oh, one other question: what's the deal with Lithrasir's cooking herbs? Who needs them?
04-02-2014 at 04:55 AM
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
It's not needed for anything :P
04-02-2014 at 08:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insectodium
Fizzii wrote:
It's not needed for anything :P
But it makes your Varg-food taste less like Varg :D
04-02-2014 at 10:24 AM
Zzarchov
Antrax wrote:

Thanks!

It is really useful to have a blunt weapon when fighting certain creatures. I used it A LOT.
04-17-2014 at 12:05 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - could I have... (Things I forgot to try before completing the game)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com