Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - Getting rid of the haugbui
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
smaug
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest - Getting rid of the haugbui (0)  
What a truly magnificient and immersive masterpiece this game is! I find the story thrilling, the graphics utterly beautiful and the characters very well developed and interesting.
In fact, as I am typing this, I feel more than a little guilty over breaking up a close knit family in Fornsigtuna... I hope I can right this, in time...

But, I do need some help in getting rid of the haugbui, which has taken to haunt the outside of Fornsigtunas gates at night.
I play as a warrior, and have destroyed his spectral form, several times, but I have not been able to make him dead. I assume I will need to find his grave and dig it up, and I suspect that this grave might be the necromancer's in the cemetary.
I am, however, not able to dig this grave up, only getting a text message about leaving random graves alone.
So, am I trying to dig up the wrong grave, and if I am, where should I be looking for his grave..?
From other threads in this forum, it seems to me that getting rid of this haugbui, and getting the reward, will help me continue in my quest, as I have been stuck, for quite some time now...
01-01-2014 at 12:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
thefriendlyghost
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Re: Heroine's Quest - Getting rid of the haugbui (0)  
It's the correct grave, the trick is to

Click here to view the secret text

:)
01-01-2014 at 12:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - Getting rid of the haugbui
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com