Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroines Quest Crystal Puzzle to rescue Heime
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
dakobah
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroines Quest Crystal Puzzle to rescue Heime (0)  
I'm not sure what to do with the musical crystals. what's the pattern? how do you find it out in the first place? Or is it all just guesswork?
12-27-2013 at 06:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
oneoff
icon Re: Heroines Quest Crystal Puzzle to rescue Heime (0)  
Going left to right hit them in this order - 3 6 1 4 5 2. If you talk to the librarian he mentions that you always have to walk in a clockwise direction - seems the puzzle is very aware of this. Seems best to make large clockwise circles every time you have to loop back to an earlier stone (for instance from 6 back to 1 or from 5 back to 2). Once that's done you'll have the circle lit. As from there, I'm not too sure.
12-27-2013 at 07:11 AM
Jack Stryker
Rank Points: 13
Talk to the jailer in the Jarl's castle and he'll tell you what to do after touching all the stones. If he's not at the jail, he'll be at the tavern.
12-27-2013 at 07:35 AM
oneoff
Unless you mean the one underground, in which case I'm as stuck as you are. The crystals seem completely unrelated to everything else down there - another random guessing game?

*Got it...play them backwards. 25314 - left to right

[Last edited by oneoff at 12-27-2013 10:32 AM]
12-27-2013 at 10:24 AM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
Well, looks like you guys figured this one out :) I just wanted to point out that nothing in the game is guesswork. HTH!

12-27-2013 at 04:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
giraffboat
Just curious, how did you or how were you supposed to figure it out, because I was stuck there for the longest time? Though I'm not known for my puzzle-solving skills so I was probably missing something.
01-08-2014 at 12:25 PM
PicaLudica
giraffboat wrote:
Just curious, how did you or how were you supposed to figure it out, because I was stuck there for the longest time? Though I'm not known for my puzzle-solving skills so I was probably missing something.
To figure this out, you needed to observe the behaviour of the crystals when you clicked on them, and write things down. After that, it's a matter of logic. :)

When you try clicking on the crystals, four trigger another crystal, one doesn't, and one crystal is never triggered by another. Given that, there are only two possible combinations: follow the order in which the crystals trigger each other (beginning with the crystal that isn't triggered by another, and ending with the crystal which doesn't trigger another), or the reverse order.

The reason why so many people were stuck on this puzzle was a slight implementation problem that caused the right combination to not work under certain conditions (see other threads on this topic).
01-08-2014 at 04:18 PM
giraffboat
Ok, thanks. That actually makes far more sense than any of the complicated theories I was making up:)
01-09-2014 at 11:47 AM
lucifer1413
Business users may choose the product according to their business level. Other product by the antivirus is for different categories and users across the world rely on it to secure their data.
04-22-2020 at 03:44 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroines Quest Crystal Puzzle to rescue Heime
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com