Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (Our news for May)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5054
IP: Logged
icon "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (+1)  
View the teaser trailer for DROD: The Second Sky

Last month for April Fool's Day we held a multi-layered puzzle event. Those who participated in the event were able to be the first to uncover the all-new teaser trailer for DROD: The Second Sky. Congrats to Dischorran and Panther for being the first to find it! Now, you can easily view the trailer and some accompanying room images on the dedicated page we've put up for TSS on the Caravel Games site:

http://caravelgames.com/Articles/Games.html

The upcoming game is over halfway done, and the trailer shows off several all-new game elements that will be in TSS. Learn more about and discuss the upcoming game features shown off in the trailer video here:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=35434

DROD Tactics

On April Fool's Day, we also showed off an early preview of "DROD Tactics", an all-new turn-based strategy game set in the DROD world. The game is being developed by skell in Flash. For those who are into TBS, this will be a treat!

Results for the Ninth Annual People's Choice Awards (The "Deadlies")

The players have spoken! Each year, the Caravel community has a chance to nominate and vote for their favorite new content created within the player base at large. There were many high quality holds released last year. If you're looking for more DROD and want some recommendations on something new to try out, then you should definitely check out the winners. See who won awards for the best levelsets and contents from 2012 here:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=35490

For those who love statistics, you can see the voting breakdown here:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=35441

Congratulations to all of the winners. Congrats, Dischorran, for being this year's recipient for the Erik Hermansen Award for Lifetime Architectural Achievement for a growing collection of highly rated holds, including Hinterlands, which was nominated for several awards this year! Dischorran receives a lifetime CaravelNet membership for his achievement.

Don't Ask Award

I'm giving RabidChild a "Don't Ask" Award for volunteering and running the Ninth Annual People's Choice Awards. Someone was needed to fill the spot of hosting this event this year. RabidChild stepped up and offered to run the event, and did an excellent job, all for which forumites were grateful. RabidChild, thank you. Please select a prize from the Prize Pile.

Till next month!

Mike

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
05-06-2013 at 12:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
RabidChild
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 720
icon Re: "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (+1)  
Congratulations again to all the People's Choice winners! And thanks Mike, for the Don't Ask Award. I haven't really contributed much to this community over the years, but I've been trying to get a little more involved recently and it's nice to be recognized. For the record, I'm going with the Pearls Prize. :thumbsup
05-09-2013 at 09:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
RabidChild
Rank Points: 720

File: All The People With Too Many Friends.mp3 (8.3 MB)
Downloaded 59 times.
License: Other
icon Re: "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (+3)  
I suppose this is a good place to post this. Here's the lovely song Pearls gave me. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
06-14-2013 at 04:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
west.logan
Rank Points: 608
icon Re: "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (0)  
That was pleasant. Thanks for sharing!

06-14-2013 at 04:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5054
icon Re: "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (0)  
Beautiful!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
06-14-2013 at 07:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pearls
Rank Points: 767
icon Re: "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (+4)  
Gosh, you guys.

Click here to view the secret text

06-14-2013 at 08:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : "DROD: The Second Sky" reveal (Our news for May)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com