Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The "Chain" Game (I built level 1.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Neather man
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 6
IP: Logged
icon The "Chain" Game (0)  
So here's how it works: I already built Level 1, and anyone volunteering can volunteer in either PM or public post. However, I don't have e-mail. If you volunteer, you get assigned a level to build from scratch.

Since I don't have e-mail, I can't buy any of the games (it requires a link to the download via email). I happen to have the Dungeon style. If you want to use Custom Styles, let me know beforehand and I will download the custom style you use.

Also, remember that if you build your one-level-entry (I will compile it all in the end) in JTRH, the "Instructor" looks like Citizen 4, but has the light blue text and shows "?". It should be avoided. You can also build in AE if you feel inclined. All the AE styles only show up in GatEB as different styles.

Also, hold-unique features like custom characters or images, or variables, are bad ideas as they don't show up when the holds are compiled.
01-22-2013 at 08:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
icon Re: The "Chain" Game (0)  
can't drop blue door since stairs room is required.

I suppose that is where you'll be chaining..

[Last edited by larrymurk at 01-22-2013 09:33 PM]
01-22-2013 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather man
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 6

File: Chain Game EDIT.hold (2.1 KB)
Downloaded 54 times.
License: Public Domain
1: Fixed.

2: Sign up? Y/N
01-22-2013 at 09:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
not for me right now. good luck with the game.
01-23-2013 at 01:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The "Chain" Game (I built level 1.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com