Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
IP: Logged
icon Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West (0)  
So this is why an easy-to-solve room was put here. There was actually a reason to keep the room unconquered. What does it say on the scroll and please tell me there is no secret room only accessible by breaking through the walls.

EDIT: Conquered the hold, all rooms are explored which means no secret room from here :D Still though, what is on that scroll?

Also, I need help with a couple other things:

EDIT: Hold mastered and I've seen everything now except that darn scroll.

[Last edited by vinheim at 11-09-2010 03:46 AM]
11-09-2010 at 03:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kallor
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 277
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West (+1)  
It's a secret. Start all over if you want to know :P

- Kallor

11-09-2010 at 08:53 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vinheim
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West (0)  
I hope you're kidding, otherwise I have one question.. will it be worth it? ;)
11-09-2010 at 01:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West (+2)  
vinheim wrote over here:
I would seriously replay this whole hold just because it is that good.
:P

I'm tempted to leave it for the authors to decide whether to reveal the scroll or not, but no, personally I wouldn't replay the entire hold just to read it.

-- Tuttle (who only had to replay about a quarter of it after finding out about the scroll in question...)
11-09-2010 at 01:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
vinheim
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West (0)  
I knew someone would quote this :P Come on, someone tell me if it's worth it. I've got GJL to play too.
11-09-2010 at 01:58 PM
Zch
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 503
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West (+1)  
vinheim wrote:
I knew someone would quote this :P Come on, someone tell me if it's worth it. I've got GJL to play too.

Not worth it. :no
There is nothing essential in that scroll.
11-09-2010 at 07:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vinheim
Alright then.. so what does it say?
11-09-2010 at 10:21 PM
wharris
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
OK, so there are several rooms in this hold that are straight-up trolling (checkpoint storage? Seriously?).

I don't care about the scroll badly enough to replay the whole thing, but I do care enough to ask here --- what's it say?
03-16-2021 at 01:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Ugly Beginning : 2 North, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com