Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : questions, suggestions and a stuck game
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
tas2826
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon questions, suggestions and a stuck game (0)  
I just started playing Leylines, and it is outstanding. Reminds me a lot of Microprose Master of Magic, which I can't even begin to count the number of hours I lost on that one....

Sorry for the duble post, but posted the first one in the wrong place. Anyway, a couple of questions.

1. Question - Is there a way to force a stack to stay together when the "continue movement next turn" option is on? What happens to me is the faster units keep breaking away from the group and then they get picked off.

2. Question - Why was the decision made to not allow cities outside the players race to build anything? In a way it is kind of neat, but it would be nice if maybe there was some way you could get to be able to do that via a spell, research, etc.

3. Suggestion - Put in some way to have a unit auto explore, or at least make it so you can click into unexplored territory and the unit will path find as well as it can until it can no longer go.

4. Bug? - I have a save game file where whn I click end turn it hangs on the angel end of turn screen. I have let it sit up to 15 mins and it never came back. Is this something I need to or can submit?

Now, I am sure the answers to these question are probably buried somewhere, but I thought I would throw them out there anyway. If anyone can point me to the info above, much obliged.

Again, great game and thanks for the hard work.

Troy

08-11-2010 at 02:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Danjen02
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Re: questions, suggestions and a stuck game (0)  
3 - Actually that looks like a pretty good suggestion.

4 - No harm in attaching it.

08-13-2010 at 10:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : questions, suggestions and a stuck game
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com