Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 12th Stalwart Escapes : The Escape : 1 North, 2 East (stuck)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
marg
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon 12th Stalwart Escapes : The Escape : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
I did the whole room and had killed the clone by the bombs, so I started again without killing the clone bur then I am left with 2 of the green things and I have to swing my sword to kill them, which then kills the clone and blocks the exit.What am I doing wrong??

Why dont the trap doors drop when I tread on them? I could then kill the greens if the red gate was open.

[Last edited by marg at 07-17-2009 10:44 PM]
07-17-2009 at 10:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
IP: Logged
icon Re: 12th Stalwart Escapes : The Escape : 1 North, 2 East (+1)  
The green things are called goblins, and you'll just have to find a way to kill them without pointing your sword NW, west, or NE. It's quite possible, but requires a little strategy and a basic knowledge of how to deal with goblins. If you tell us which goblins you're having trouble with, we can probably help you.

As for the trapdoors, Stalwarts don't drop them unless they've touched a power token. You'd have to ask Rimer why that is.

[Last edited by Jatopian at 07-17-2009 10:53 PM]
07-17-2009 at 10:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 12th Stalwart Escapes : The Escape : 1 North, 2 East (stuck)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com