Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : THE MULTIHOLD!!!1! (As opposed to the 1-Level E-Z hold)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SKWERLL
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 77
IP: Logged

File: MULTIHOLD1.hold (8.7 KB)
Downloaded 139 times.
License: Other
icon THE MULTIHOLD!!!1! (-1)  
Here is the sequel/add-on to the 1-Level E-Z Hold. It shouldn't suck as much this time. Then again, it might.

WARNING: I was very bored when I made this post. Now you have no excuse to complain about that. HA Ha ha ha. 03/13/05

[Edited by SKWERLL at Local Time:03-14-2005 at 01:26 AM]

The best hold in the world!
04-04-2004 at 03:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: THE MULTIHOLD!!!1! (+1)  
I should have been more cynical and looked at your post as if you did mean it more than I expected.

Really, I don't wish to offend, but were you very bored when you made this? It does seem to have the air of apathy and derision for making any effort in it, and really, if you want people to test your hold or make positive/constructive comments about it, then I'd suggest changing some of the more annoying scrolls and giving the theme of boredom a lesser role. If you do, however, wish to use the hold as a form of media and you want to tell people you are bored, thus meaning the hold needs to be like this, then please say so in the post.

I suppose I only represent a minority, and my voice is small compared to the rest of the Forum, but I think I am actually quite discouraged from playing any of your future holds, just because I don't particularly like being irritated while playing and therefore don't want to run the risk of it happening.

Oh, and again, I mean no offence, so I apologise if I may have done so - I just wanted to state a view.

04-06-2004 at 12:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
SKWERLL
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 77
icon Re: THE MULTIHOLD!!!1! (0)  
This is why the theme of boredom is so presistent in this hold, as far as I can remember:
It's just a parody on all the other stupid, 5-minute holds that are scattered around. Thanks for asking.
You HAVE beaten my hold right? I mean, considering how easy I say it is all over the first level...

The best hold in the world!
04-06-2004 at 05:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: THE MULTIHOLD!!!1! (0)  
SKWERLL wrote:
This is why the theme of boredom is so presistent in this hold, as far as I can remember:
It's just a parody on all the other stupid, 5-minute holds that are scattered around. Thanks for asking.
You HAVE beaten my hold right? I mean, considering how easy I say it is all over the first level...

The answer is yes.

Level 2 wasn't as bad as level 1, except for the final scroll near the exit stairs, which after all the effort to get there, upset me quite a lot.

[Edited by agaricus5 on 04-06-2004 at 04:54 PM GMT]

04-06-2004 at 05:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : THE MULTIHOLD!!!1! (As opposed to the 1-Level E-Z hold)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com