Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : The Subject: Banjooie
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
aztcg7
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 104
IP: Logged
icon The Subject: Banjooie (0)  
So, we've all noticed a change has come over banjooie recently. Instead of that caustic wit that we've come to love or at least tolerate, he's gone completely off of his rocker. He's actually nice, and even perhaps helpful at times. What do you think happened? Did he get dropped on his head? Is it all some sort of uber-troll? Has he just gotten bored with trolling the forums?

I personally subscribe to the uber-troll theory.

04-28-2008 at 06:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Znirk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 613
icon Re: The Subject: Banjooie (+5)  
<shrug> Why try to second-guess why someone posted a helpful message? I usually don't even bother to keep close track of who posts them.

By the way, if it is some sort of Übertroll, then I'm sure this thread is a highly appreciated contribution to the overall plan.
04-28-2008 at 07:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dolan42
Rank Points: 195
icon Re: The Subject: Banjooie (0)  
*cough*
I think he is just forgetting to change his alts before posting ;)

04-28-2008 at 06:18 PM
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: The Subject: Banjooie (+1)  
I don't think I can say anything that'd convince you I wasn't doing this to troll the forums, just letting you know I've seen the thread.
04-28-2008 at 07:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
aztcg7
Rank Points: 104
Meh. That's good enough for me. I'm good with it either way, and really just wanted an explanation.

04-29-2008 at 12:09 AM
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: The Subject: Banjooie (+1)  
Good lord guys, this is stupid. Do you know how difficult it is to be snarky /all the time/? Maybe he just wants a little break. Maybe he wants to prove that it's OK to actually take him seriously every now and then - I don't blame him what with all this you lot are displaying.
Seriously, FFS.

04-29-2008 at 01:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: The Subject: Banjooie (+2)  
This thread confuses and angers me.

04-29-2008 at 01:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Tahnan
Rank Points: 2459
Schik wrote:
This thread confuses and angers me.
Why? It's made of win and awesome.
04-29-2008 at 03:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Seriously, though, while the thread's flattering, you can probably determine my motivations solely through reading this thread, even completely ignoring what I've said.

Not that anyone has necessarily said it outright, but you can still probably deduce the reasoning. In any case, back to other, more interesting threads. ^_^ <3
04-29-2008 at 05:16 AM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Man, it must suck being pigeon-holed as 'the troll', even when you only get nasty at people who really deserve it and count on people laughing and going, 'aww, that's our jerk!' like they're on some sort of sitcom to get away with the disruption it inevitably causes.

05-01-2008 at 08:59 AM
Banjooie
Matt's got about half of it, and I could probably explain the other half, but man, nobody cares *that* much.
05-01-2008 at 10:41 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : The Subject: Banjooie
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com