Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I Just Bought TCB! (And I have a question)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
IP: Logged
icon I Just Bought TCB! (+1)  
First off: Excellent job, all of you guys on the Caravel team. Amazing product you've got yourselves here. I've already spent 2 hours smiting things to my little heart's content. <3

I do have one question, however. I've exported my character file from JTRH and imported it into TCB. I still have JTRH installed which has the Perfection, and Halph Stories holds on it. I had 100% completed JTRH, and about 25% completed the other two holds. Will that completion percentage show in TCB anywhere? Also, is there any way to get the JTRH hold moved into my installation of TCB? The other two official holds I still have the CDs, so those are easy to get ported in. Oh, and when I do eventually get Perfection and Halph Stories put into TCB, will my progress be restored from where I left off in JTRH, or will I have to do some finagling of some sort? I'm grobbin' confused.

Also, I totally added the word "grobbin" to my Firefox 2 dictionary. :D

[Last edited by Chalks at 01-02-2008 03:11 AM]
01-02-2008 at 03:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
icon Re: I Just Bought TCB! (+1)  
Hey! It's Chalks! Long time no see buddy!

About your questions, before you import your .player file you have to download and/or import all the holds you want to retain progress on first. So I believe if you import your .player file again after getting Perfection and the others on, it will combine your old progress with your new progress. Easy as that.

Good to have you back!
01-02-2008 at 03:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: I Just Bought TCB! (+1)  
Chalks wrote:
Also, is there any way to get the JTRH hold moved into my installation of TCB?
Beg, plead, & threaten mrimer to make it possible? I don't think there is an official way at this time.

01-02-2008 at 03:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I Just Bought TCB! (And I have a question)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com