Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Rust7 - Chapter One: The Magi's Anomaly (A New JtRH Hold)
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BoyBlue
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 547
IP: Logged
icon Re: Rust7 - Chapter One: The Magi's Anomaly (+1)  
Level 7 3N1W technically has a backtracking problem. If you open the green door, then create a tarbaby, then exit to the east, you're stuck.

If you enter any of the secret rooms from Level 11 5S before clearing the room, I think you're stuck.

The rooms on Level 11 still have the same backtracking problem they've always had; you've just made it harder to get hit by it accidentally. You can still get stuck if you wait at the entrance until the slayer leaves, then exit back north. Not that it's a huge problem, but there are probably a number of simple ways to fix it. For example, maybe start the script when the player is at the north entrance, and never "End" it.
01-10-2008 at 03:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rust7
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged

File: Rust7 - Chapter One The Magis Anomaly.hold (99.7 KB)
Downloaded 86 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Rust7 - Chapter One: The Magi's Anomaly (0)  
:thumbsup :thumbsup New...
01-10-2008 at 12:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Rust7 - Chapter One: The Magi's Anomaly (A New JtRH Hold)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com