Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Snakes and the Threat Clock
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
IP: Logged
icon Re: Snakes and the Threat Clock (+1)  
According to Mr. Imer, clock2 is for the usual whole turns and clock1 is for the half ticks (just FYI).

Worst case if you really want to use a 2.0 clock that doesn't account for speed potions, you can take the clock2.png from 2.0 and copy it twice to clock1.png and clock2.png in the 3.0 installation. It won't display the half ticks, but at least it won't switch back to the original on the half ticks (assuming that is better).

06-19-2007 at 06:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
icon Re: Snakes and the Threat Clock (0)  
Clock2 is for full turns, just like it was in JtRH, and Clock1 is for half-turns. really. honest. I know because my clock works and it's named that way.

06-19-2007 at 10:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
schep
Rank Points: 865
Huh. I never used a serpent clock originally because I liked the JtRH clock and didn't want to bother with mods, but now because I understand their movements well enough anyway. But it sounds like the existing serpent clocks would confuse and annoy me, because I don't think of them in that 9-3 4-8 way. When the clock points to 4, and I care about serpent movement, I think 'okay, my next move is a 5, so the serpents will prefer vertical, up until move 9'. So all I need to worry about is the multiples of five.
06-28-2007 at 01:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
silver
Rank Points: 915
I really doubt my clock would confuse you. might annoy you, but you wouldn't be confused :)

06-28-2007 at 01:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Snakes and the Threat Clock
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com