Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Favorite levels/sets?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BainIhrno
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Favorite levels/sets? (0)  
Just curious, what are some of your favorite SubTerra levels? What's your favorite level set?

My favorite set is Prime, I can't think of my fav levels just yet. Quadrati is one.

[Last edited by BainIhrno at 04-29-2007 05:39 PM]
04-29-2007 at 05:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Neathro
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
icon Re: Favorite levels/sets? (0)  
Definatly Zozo and Isi.

05-02-2007 at 06:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Mystic
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
Granted, Zozo & Isi have a good levelset, but I don't care that much for the 2-player levels, or the ones that used a split screen.

As for individual levels, I have no real favorite; however, I prefer levels I can solve over the ones I can't.

Click here to view the secret text

05-25-2007 at 07:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Stew Boy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 247
One of my all-time favourite levels in the Prime levelset is Animal Training. I just like the way I can choose what I'm going to do next and how I'm going to do it. It's just totally non-linear, and I like that style of puzzle.
05-26-2007 at 12:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Radiant!
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
I really like non-linear puzzles. They're more challenging to make, I suppose, but more fun to play. I think my favorite level, from the original set at least, is Symmetry. It is truly a work of art.

Fave set? Probably Prime, but that's because I spent so much time on that.

Oh, here's a bit of trivia... when the game was in production there was some doubt about how to call it. Prime was the first name, an acronym for "Puzzles Requiring Intense Mental Effort" (I guess that's kind of lame). The second idea was to make a storyline based on Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Then it was decided that really doesn't fit the objects, but the "middle of the earth" bit was kept, hence the name SubTerra. The capital T was initially a typo, but it stuck.

[Last edited by Radiant! at 06-21-2007 10:48 PM]
06-21-2007 at 10:46 PM
View Profile Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Pampaluna
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Favorite levels/sets? (+1)  
My favourite level set is Prime. Pure "joy of discovery". My favourite level... I have LOTS of favourite ones but I can't remember their names. Anyway, the level I play almost every day is...Little Creatures! It keeps driving me crazy in hard mode!
07-11-2007 at 02:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Keiji
Rank Points: 10
Definitely Prime, because all the others are impossible. Hell, in the 2004 set (I think it was that one), you can't even get past the intro because there's only one gem there out of ten. And what's with all the barred scrolling?
07-29-2007 at 04:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Favorite levels/sets?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com