Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Interface Change Submission Topic (Post your redesign projects here.) This topic has been locked
New Topic New Poll
Poster Message
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Interface Change Submission Topic (+1)  
Sorry for the delay, but here it is!
If you need instructions or guidelines, its all in the discussion topic, right here.

For those of you who just want a quick outline, just remember that it is negative 894 weeks, 3 days until the deadline, where after that editing your post or submitting new entries won't count.

And remember,
igusarov wrote:
No need to provide detailed background image, no fine drawing of all the buttons-scrolls-clocks. Just boxes to mark where we want each UI element positioned, a description of how it should work and perhaps a rough and simple pencil art of one or two elements.

[Last edited by NiroZ at 02-24-2007 11:17 PM]
02-05-2007 at 08:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Re: Interface Change Submission Topic (0)  
AND, closed.
This thread is no longer open for submission.
02-25-2007 at 10:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds
New Topic New Poll
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Interface Change Submission Topic (Post your redesign projects here.) This topic has been locked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com