Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Echoes : Dungeon Cells : 3 South (Looking for Lava Boots?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
1Dan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon MetDROiD Echoes : Dungeon Cells : 3 South (0)  
I'm stuck, I think I need to get the Lava Boots to get into holds with bombs. I've found 74 secrets and 6 keys plus other stuff I can't remember, Dungeon Cells 3S I entered once but escaped when the timer let me and I'm thinking that I have to conquer this room to hopefully get the lava boots and progress but for the life of me I can't find how to reenter this room. I've explored 8 diffent areas not counting secret area and entrance. There are a few statues that I can't get past and the last room I conquered is Winter Factory 1S1E but statues are blocking any further progress, any help would be greatly appreciated with this excellent Metroid drod game.
01-11-2007 at 04:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
icon Re: MetDROiD Echoes : Dungeon Cells : 3 South (0)  
The "lava boots" (in game--fire suit) come:

Click here to view the secret text

The room you've posted is not solvable, as far as anybody has found, nor returnable, but that is how it is intended.

Your way forward is likely:

If that's not the case, please post the last item you got (or go to where the ! was on your last staircase.)

01-11-2007 at 04:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
1Dan
The "

If that's not the case, please post the last item you got (or go to where the ! was on your last staircase.)
The only place I can find musical notes is in Dungeon Cells 1N1E which have 4 notes, 3 the same and 1 different but a statue is blocking the exit to the teleporter in the room to the west, and with the room with the seep monster sensors do you mean Winter Factory 1S1E, I beat that room but there are 3 statues above one another preventing the orb to be struck that would open the gates to the west and a single statue in the room blocking I'm not sure what, I've being running in circles for so long I forgot the last item I got, I know I got the water shoes, I also don't understand "to where the ! was on your last staircase" what does ! mean, I've being up and down so many staircases lately that its getting very confusing. Maybe I'm just hopeless although I did beat Drod JTRH with very little help. Thanks for the help.
01-11-2007 at 10:36 PM
geomatrx
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
Have you visited King Armin's Fort?
Get there by going to WF2S4E.
This should lead you up an elevator shaft, and another light portal. Hope this helps.

MetDROiD Echoes
Deadly Gold Mine of Death (Architecture)
01-11-2007 at 11:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
1Dan
geomatrx wrote:
Have you visited King Armin's Fort?
Get there by going to WF2S4E.
This should lead you up an elevator shaft, and another light portal. Hope this helps.

After I beat WF1S1E I can't go West as yellow doors blocking my way and going East I can beat WF1S2E but then statue blocks my way from leaving that room. Thanks
01-12-2007 at 03:38 AM
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
Ah! Diagnosis confirmed.

Read the scroll, and follow the order listed there.

01-12-2007 at 05:44 AM
1Dan
zex20913 wrote:
Ah! Diagnosis confirmed.

Read the scroll, and follow the order listed there.

Thanks a lot zex, you know I beat that room 3 or 4 times thinking I was doing it in the right order, I'll blame it on color blindness lol, but really I feel rather dumb, its a funny game sometimes drod where simple problems sometimes drive you nuts, thanks again and onward I go with this excellent game.
01-12-2007 at 07:10 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Echoes : Dungeon Cells : 3 South (Looking for Lava Boots?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com