Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Request a Feature Submission Topic (Place your entries here)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Request a Feature Submission Topic (0)  
Ok, so here is, the Submission topic for ‘Request a Feature’. Here is where you can put your brilliant idea’s about a new monster for DROD, your thoughts of sheer genius.
Well, you can put your neighbours dog here too if you want too, just don’t ask me how.

Anyway, if you want to check the rules and such, go here , but the really important bits are
Voting.
I would like the voter to judge which request that you think would be the most enjoyable to have in DROD, and thus the most puzzle potential. Please don’t mark according to the complexity or how hard it would be to implement. Bonus points should be given for those who use the daddy long legs concept in an interesting way.

How to request.
The feature requests should be in the following format.

Name: (What you wish this Monster to be called)

Description: (what does it look like? What does it do, and any interesting trivia)

Movement: (how big/small is it, how does it move. Illustrations are allowed, but not required.)

Interaction: (how does it interact with Beethro? And what about brains and other monsters?)

Puzzle potential: (Be as descriptive or vague as you wish)

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

MISC: (anything you want to say, but can’t fit it into the above categories.)

Variations: (you may leave this blank if you want)

So hurry up and Hit that Post Reply button!

[Last edited by NiroZ at 10-09-2006 12:59 PM]
10-05-2006 at 07:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Re: Request a Feature Submission Topic (0)  
I'm sorry for the person with the late entry, but this contest closed for submission on negative 914 weeks.

I am, however, very happy to include your late entries if you can provide a good reason. :)
10-18-2006 at 12:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Request a Feature Submission Topic (Place your entries here)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com