Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : new game
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Beethro2
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 5
IP: Logged
icon new game (0)  
beautiful they play in order to amuse itself: 16 customers can participate…. anyone wants to play must write its name in time remains space in order to play: the 16 players will come puttinges in braces from 2 in order to defy 1-1 who win pass to the successive level. the scope of the game is that one to make 5 questions the enemy. who answers to questions has won. in end…. the last game us is a change… will make 10 questions one for to be difficult… who gains also the end have +1 rank poins +1 mod poins (when possible) and my complete aid on the drod that I know and that I can helps you. rules: 1) before enrolling itself to the game must read the participants for evirtare to make 17 players. 2) I make the arbitrator in order to make sure that the participants do not steal. 3) will make 2 macht the day. 4) if the participants exactly answer to all the questions I (I) a question of extra time 5) the second the arrived (losing the end) have the permission of being next and first player of the next championship of this game. good fortune to all and perfavore you enroll yourselves in a hurry! :D :D

[Last edited by Beethro2 at 07-14-2006 09:00 AM]
07-14-2006 at 08:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Beethro2
icon Re: new game (0)  
first eighth of end: 1 and 2 player according to eighth of end 3-4 player 07 \ 15 \ 2006 tomorrow: third eighth of end 5-6 player fourth eighth of end 7-8 player 07 \ 16 \ 2006 the day after tomorrow fifth eighth of end 9-10 player sixth eighth of end 11-12 player 07 \ 17 \ 2006 seventh eighth of end 13-14 last player eighth of end 15-16 player 07 \ 18 \ 2006 first quarter of end according to quarter of end 07 \ 19 \ 2006 third quarter of end last quarter of end 07 \ 20 \ 2006 first semiend second semiend 07 \ 21 \ 2006 end :)

07-14-2006 at 09:37 AM
Beethro2
warning: if the players today did not enroll to game (07 \ 14) the end game (eighth quarters of end ec.) they will come sends back you of 1 necessary day :D

07-14-2006 at 09:45 AM
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
icon Re: new game (-1)  
do you speak proper english, i can't understand a word you say, EVER

07-14-2006 at 05:16 PM
Beethro2
golfrman wrote:
do you speak proper english, i can't understand a word you say, EVER

:? :-O

07-14-2006 at 05:21 PM
Maurog
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1501
icon Re: new game (+1)  
A nice example of pot calling the kettle black, but he is right you know.

May I suggest playing some MUDs to improve your English, Betthro2? If anyone is not familiar with the term - a MUD is a text-based roleplaying game, where you type your actions to do them (i.e. "look", "wield sword", "attack monster", etc.) You can find them all at Mudconnector. You will probably need a telnet client, I remommend putty.exe, because it's simple.

I learned English by playing MUDs. Don't laugh, it works.

07-14-2006 at 05:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
golfrman
sorry i was a little harsh there, but you diddn't need to mod me down... i just cant understand what you say

07-14-2006 at 06:06 PM
Beethro2
it goes well, however inasmuch as the customers do not enroll themselves in order to play creed whom you would have to go on my next one post you see… excused before for the writing. hello bethro2 :D

07-14-2006 at 06:10 PM
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
golfrman wrote:
sorry i was a little harsh there, but you diddn't need to mod me down... i just cant understand what you say
I'm 99% sure that it wasn't him who modded you down. Don't worry about it too much...one negative mod isn't going to kill you. It's just a warning to keep things as civil as possible.

Here's a positive mod for apologizing, now you're back where you started. :)

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
07-14-2006 at 06:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Beethro2
they have not been I to remove rank poins to you I swear it but excuse the same ..... excuse excuse. hello Beethro2 :blush :D

07-14-2006 at 07:36 PM
golfrman
hmm, someone modded me down again, not a big deal, i just wonder who it is

07-15-2006 at 12:42 AM
The Stew Boy
Rank Points: 247
I think that Beethro2 is from a different country. He knows enough English for short sentences, but for longer posts and more difficult words he uses something like Google Translator, because his posts are typical of online translators like that.
If you don't know what I mean, here is this post translated to Korean and back:
I think all from the nation whose Beethro2 is different. He will be knowing English for a short sentence enough, a but longer post and the word which is more difficult hazard he will split his post that typical selfish for on-line interpretation, Google interpretations silence together and together he uses. It goes out and mean you do not know and in case, about the Korean language and this post which is translated after is from:
Note: I'm not saying he's Korean or he uses Google Translator, but it's just an idea.

[Last edited by The Stew Boy at 07-15-2006 01:12 AM]
07-15-2006 at 12:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Hikari
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 438
I seem to recall him saying somewhere that he's from Italy and knows that other fellow whose name I can't think of right now but that had very similar speech 'patterns'...

07-15-2006 at 02:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
Hikari wrote:
I seem to recall him saying somewhere that he's from Italy and knows that other fellow whose name I can't think of right now but that had very similar speech 'patterns'...
fratropea? or maybe Gianluca9 (sp?)

07-15-2006 at 05:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Beethro2
sorry, if I have not said to you but I am Italian, the best friend than gianluca95 they are I…. they are enrolled me to the forum in order to replace it inasmuch as he is in vacation. excused, hello Beethro2 :huh

07-15-2006 at 06:28 AM
The Stew Boy
Rank Points: 247
Yep, he definetely uses an online translator.
07-15-2006 at 10:06 AM
Beethro2
ok :blush :~( :thumbsup

07-15-2006 at 10:17 AM
golfrman
so could someone please explain the game he made up, cuz the other game he started, when someone clarified it sounded like a good game so i hope this one is too

07-15-2006 at 05:52 PM
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Beethro2 wrote:
beautiful they play in order to amuse itself: 16 customers can participate…. anyone wants to play must write its name in time remains space in order to play: the 16 players will come puttinges in braces from 2 in order to defy 1-1 who win pass to the successive level. the scope of the game is that one to make 5 questions the enemy. who answers to questions has won. in end…. the last game us is a change… will make 10 questions one for to be difficult… who gains also the end have +1 rank poins +1 mod poins (when possible) and my complete aid on the drod that I know and that I can helps you. rules: 1) before enrolling itself to the game must read the participants for evirtare to make 17 players. 2) I make the arbitrator in order to make sure that the participants do not steal. 3) will make 2 macht the day. 4) if the participants exactly answer to all the questions I (I) a question of extra time 5) the second the arrived (losing the end) have the permission of being next and first player of the next championship of this game. good fortune to all and perfavore you enroll yourselves in a hurry! :D :D

I believe this means:

16 players, but you have to post with your name before the deadline to be allowed to play.

The 16 players will face each other 1 on 1 in progressive rounds in order to win.

[This is the only part I'm uncertain of]Every player must pose 5 questions to the opposite player. [though this doesn't seem somehow fair as it's too arbitrary - I'm hoping it's more of a quizz master creates 5 questions for each round].

One exception is the final, where 10 questions will be asked.

The winner will get 1 rank point, and 1 mod point (if possible) and any of Beethro2's help he can offer with DROD.

Rules:
1) Everyone should check to see whether there are already 16 names down to avoid having too many players.
2) Beethro2 reserves the right as adjudicator if any arguments or cheating happens (ie his word is final ;))
3) There'll be 2 matches per day.
4) There'll be a tie-break if the final scores are drawn.
5) The person who comes 2nd in any given tournament is automatically entered into the next one.

[The next post is about match dates and so on...]
07-24-2006 at 10:09 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : new game
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes