Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Bug: Right Click doesn't delete with entrance selected
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
butsam
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 114
IP: Logged
icon Bug: Right Click doesn't delete with entrance selected (0)  
I don't mean to be nit-picky, but when in the editor (1.627), if the entrance Beethro (under monsters) is selected, you cannot right-click (or right-click-and-drag) to delete monsters. This would only be a minor inconvenience if it weren't for the fact that when you first go to the monsters tab, the default selection is the entrance Beethro, so if you want to delete some monster right away, you can get frustrated because it won't go away.

I suggest making it so a right-click with an entrance Beethro deletes monsters (as well as right-click-and-drag, of course). In addition, just because it's hardly ever used, it would be nice if the entrance Beethro were not the default, but that's just something minor...perhaps the roach should be the default, since it's the most common creature.

Sam

[Edited by butsam on 07-10-2003 at 05:32 AM]
07-10-2003 at 05:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
IP: Logged
icon Re: Bug: Right Click doesn't delete with entrance selected (0)  
Or how about the empty square, because that is the default for the other two tables.

07-10-2003 at 02:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Bug: Right Click doesn't delete with entrance selected
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com