Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Broken Holds (They are so frustrating)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Atch
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 81
IP: Logged

File: The final steps.hold (20.4 KB)
Downloaded 51 times.
License: Other
icon Broken Holds (0)  
The majority of the points that have built my current world ranking have been from holds that cannot be completed for one reason or the other:

Tar Time – Wraithwings on tar (lightly grilled, off the bone) forbidden in JtRH? (No answer to my query on this in Holds Forum.)

Tacker Triology (DVD Architects Cut) – Orbs not connected in Mini Puzzle: 1S, 2E.

The stepsGolden Square (1N, 7W) is impossible to clear.

This is all very frustrating and I would much prefer that all broken holds (Pitiful is another) be deleted until such time that they can be repaired. I would willingly forfeit all the points gained from them to be safe in the knowledge that two days smiting (in the case of The steps) would not end in stalemate.

A working version of The steps is available and I have attached it to this post: could you possibly replace the broken version with this?

On another matter, Chainsaw does not appear in my stats, even when deleted then downloaded and played a second time, although Schik has managed it.

04-24-2005 at 11:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Broken Holds (They are so frustrating)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com