Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : King Kalash Dungeon
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dali
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 174
IP: Logged

File: King Kalash Dungeon.hold (33.7 KB)
Downloaded 165 times.
License: Other
icon King Kalash Dungeon (+1)  
Now here's my last hold (before Jtrh). Actually 4 levels are available and the 5th is under construction; only 3 rooms are available. Please don't be so mean with me(like always :D)if a room is unsolvable because i'm very lazy even to check a room.
Also, I think level 3 is harder than level 4. I took 2 rooms from the Citadel and don't worry, I have'nt copied any room from any other dungeon, but I took some ideas (at least I can ) :yes
There is a warp room in 1N level 1.if you want check my demos that they're quite stupid :thumbsdown

[Edited by Dali at Local Time:03-19-2005 at 10:46 AM]
03-19-2005 at 10:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: King Kalash Dungeon (+1)  
Wait for more Edits :

Click here to view the secret text

[Edited by MeckMeck GRE at Local Time:03-19-2005 at 04:11 PM]
03-19-2005 at 04:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dali
icon Re: King Kalash Dungeon (0)  
Ok, I saw that nearly nobody wants to play my hold and post over here some comments. But really i spend more than 2 months to build that hold and... :~(
i'll give 1 rank point for anybody who posts here.
i'll give 2 points if someone find an impossible room.
I'll give 3 for completing a room by finding an easier way to solve it (send a demo).

03-22-2005 at 02:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
Rank Points: 1182

File: KingKalashProblem.jpg (89.6 KB)
Downloaded 62 times.
License: Other
I'm stuck on L1 1S1E - I think I have to place the mimic in the NW corner to kill the roach queen on the trapdoors. Then maneouver the mimic over to the NE corner to hit that orb and then back around to the orb in the middle. However, I can't get the mimic back along the south passage (see attachment) because there isn't enough room for Beethro to move in his cell. I need to get the mimic from 1 to 2 (9 squares) but Beethro only has 7 squares of lateral freedom.

03-22-2005 at 04:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
stigant
I'm not sure if this is unintended, but in L2 1N1E, I didn't use either of the orbs.

Also on level 2:
1E is one way. I missed 1S the first time through and now I have to go back through most of the rest of the level.

1S1E is clearly impossible. I don't know if that's a problem or not since I have to finish the rest of the level again to find out if its required.

[Edited by stigant at Local Time:03-22-2005 at 06:13 PM]

03-22-2005 at 05:27 PM
stigant
icon Re: King Kalash Dungeon (+2)  
L3:
1N1E is impossible (I think). To kill any of the eyes, you're going to have to hit the orb. But if you hit the orb, you'll be trapped.
2E: What's the first goblin for? I killed it right away and used the other one to kill the snake.
2S3E is also impossible (I think). You can kill everything... but what then? How do you leave the room?

[Edited by stigant at Local Time:03-22-2005 at 07:44 PM]

[Edited by stigant at Local Time:03-22-2005 at 08:44 PM]

03-22-2005 at 07:07 PM
Dali
hey stigant, you're totally right about all the things you've said. However, I want to give 5 points, but how? I still don't know.
Anyway, If there are some added orbs or monsters it's because I test the rooms by adding monsters or whatever by hitting F5 and forgot to remove them.
and what else? I really don't want to check my rooms it's a big error. Thanks anyway and tell me how to put 5 points.

:thumbsup
03-23-2005 at 11:09 AM
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
You click on the "good" next to his name and it will take 2 mod points from you and will give him a point. But I don't think you have enough for all the points yet.I can help out.

03-23-2005 at 02:24 PM
Dali
Ok just forget it Stigant.I'm sorry but I think I will Cancel giving points because i'm new and i still have a little number of points.but anyway thanks about checking the hold.
03-24-2005 at 02:59 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : King Kalash Dungeon
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com