Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Longest Rooms pagination issue
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2460
IP: Logged

File: ticktickboom.PNG (43.2 KB)
Downloaded 139 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Longest Rooms pagination issue (0)  
Longest Rooms on the misc high scores page has an issue with paginating the scores -> XFH: TT: 1S1E is repeated, one of them should be Bavato's : L13: 1S1E

page 12page 13

I'm pretty sure I noticed it once before maybe a year or so ago, but the problem comes and goes as the scores change.
10-08-2021 at 07:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2460
icon Re: Longest Rooms pagination issue (0)  
Of course, the longest room table is player dependent[1] so you might have to be me to see this example.

[1] I believe if the hold-level setting "only allow viewing if visited" is true, then those rooms won't show up in the list unless you've been to that room.
10-08-2021 at 03:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tuttle
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Longest Rooms pagination issue (0)  
Yeah, I only see 56 pages of results and all the 879-move rooms are on the same page.

If you shift-reload on your page 12, do you always see the same two rooms? I can't repro or see the code, but you would potentially see this sort of thing if the sorting wasn't consistent in how it ordered ties.I can totally test that bit myself and yes it looks consistent. So it's probably more to do with how the paging works.

[Last edited by Tuttle at 10-09-2021 03:40 AM]
10-09-2021 at 03:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Longest Rooms pagination issue
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com