Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading. (+2)  
I got an e-mail about my CaravelNet subscription running out so I went to renew, but I couldn't see any buttons on the site so I couldn't make an order. I didn't see any when I went to look at the purchase pages for the games, either.

Wondering if this is an issue specifically on my end or if anyone else is running into problems.
03-03-2021 at 08:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading. (+2)  
I heard about this issue from Illusionist but haven't been able to reproduce it on my end.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-12-2021 at 01:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading. (+1)  
Schik fixed it. I guess he only mentioned doing that in chat, not on here.
03-12-2021 at 03:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Illusionist
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
icon Re: Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading. (+1)  
Dragon Fogel wrote:
I got an e-mail about my CaravelNet subscription running out so I went to renew, but I couldn't see any buttons on the site so I couldn't make an order. I didn't see any when I went to look at the purchase pages for the games, either.

Wondering if this is an issue specifically on my end or if anyone else is running into problems.

I had the same issue - the link was in the source code, but didn't show on the site - which is how I managed to renew the subscription anyway because the link was correct (desperate measures for extreme times and so on - I was in the middle of Beethro teacher). I think that the issue had something to do with some minor fixes to the website, because the links disappeared the same day that KDD Lite 5 disappeared as well. I contacted Mr Rimer instead of starting the thread, because I was afraid that I was the only person who has such problem. Good to know that I wasn't.

Anyway it's been fixed:) But please be careful when you make changes to the website.

[Last edited by Illusionist at 03-14-2021 01:20 PM]
03-14-2021 at 01:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading. (0)  
Illusionist wrote:
Anyway it's been fixed:) But please be careful when you make changes to the website.
Glad to know the issue was fixed.
I completely agree we need to be careful. FYI, I wasn't changing anything on the website, so I don't know what happened there. Our cloud provider was making some changes around that time, but I'm not sure if there was any impact from that.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-22-2021 at 10:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Purchase buttons on the site don't seem to be loading.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com