Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Sub Terra Draconis: Can't get past 'vast underground city' level
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The Stew Boy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 247
IP: Logged
icon Sub Terra Draconis: Can't get past 'vast underground city' level (0)  
I happened to check these forums for no particular reason today and I found out about this new release, which I was very excited to try!
It seems just a little buggy at the moment though. To start with, on loading the first 'tutorial' level I found that pressing 'C' froze the game every time. Then while pressing 'C' in the menu to see what happened, it went to the credits screen, and then when I tried to play a new game again it skipped the first tutorial level and went to whatever the level is that appears after the 'city' text screen. Every time I finish the level, it just goes back to the same text screen and then plays the same level again. Reinstalling the game doesn't reset my progress, so what should I do?
02-14-2020 at 03:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: Sub Terra Draconis: Can't get past 'vast underground city' level (0)  
What version are you playing? This appears to be an early bug that was fixed in one of the subsequent releases.

02-16-2020 at 04:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Stew Boy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 247
v1.3, according to the main screen. It's whatever version was automatically installed when I bought it a couple days ago.
02-17-2020 at 09:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
Hi there! I know it's been forever but I did just release a patch (v1.4) that hopefully (probably) solves your issue as well. Please give it a tr ;)

08-12-2023 at 10:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Sub Terra Draconis: Can't get past 'vast underground city' level
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com