Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : The Godkiller Live-coding (Twitch stream for live-coding.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon The Godkiller Live-coding (+3)  
I'm doing live-coding sessions on Twitch for The Godkiller game. This is a Unity project where I'm coding in C#. Occasionally, I'll switch to non-coding tasks, but yeah, mostly writing code. I talk a lot while I code, and like chat company.

This is Monday through Thursday, starting around 6pm and ending around 8pm.

https://www.twitch.tv/erikh2000

-Erik

[Last edited by ErikH2000 at 05-04-2019 05:53 PM]
04-09-2019 at 02:23 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
LichbannMejolaro
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
icon Re: Godkiller Gamedev Sundays (0)  
Hello Erik!

I'm new over here and just want to know about the timezone for your stream. I live in Brazil, so your 3PM might no be the same as mine. :lol
04-10-2019 at 05:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
icon Re: Godkiller Gamedev Sundays (0)  
LichbannMejolaro wrote:
Hello Erik!

I'm new over here and just want to know about the timezone for your stream. I live in Brazil, so your 3PM might no be the same as mine. :lol
Ah, thanks, I fixed the missing timezone.

7pm Brasilia Standard Time!

-Erik

04-11-2019 at 07:20 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
icon Re: Godkiller Gamedev Sundays (+2)  
As promised, 3pm PST today (7pm in Rio) I’ll be live on Twitch. And today you will see me depart the playful and unfocused early development phase, and emerge a different man, grimly determined to actually finish my new game, The Godkiller. We can all do this together like a bunch of Annakin Skywalkers hitting puberty. I will teach you the dark pleasure of a really good document.

Seriously, it’s gonna be fun. Today I’ll make about 90% of the decisions for what goes in the game. You’ll see that thought process live and maybe even be able to influence it. If you ever wondered what goes into planning out a game, definitely come watch this.

The link...
https://www.twitch.tv/erikh2000/events

-Erik

04-14-2019 at 06:11 PM
ErikH2000
icon Re: The Godkiller Live-coding (+1)  
For people interested in live-coding, I'm now doing this Monday through Thursday from roughly 6-8pm PST. (Top message edited to reflect.)

Stop by the Twitch channel to chat! I'm a friendly guy.

I also don't turn my nose up at zombie viewers. What's a zombie? You keep a browser window open with the stream going, but not actually watch it, because you've got better things to do or whatever. As a result, the view count on my stream goes up by one, and that helps me get on the first page or two of people streaming in my category.

https://www.twitch.tv/erikh2000

-Erik

05-04-2019 at 05:52 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : The Godkiller Live-coding (Twitch stream for live-coding.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com