Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Knavish Delvers Diss : 1 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Thistle
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
IP: Logged
icon ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Knavish Delvers Diss : 1 South, 1 East (+2)  
My assumption is that after killing the four brains, the mimic must push the decoy in such a way as to kill itself, because there's only one open space in the central room, but I don't see a way to set up this scenario in empty space (and keeping a brain around to temporarily block the decoy isn't helping).

What am I missing? It feels like this is the only possible way, but I don't see a way to push a sword with a mimic that ends up with the sword on the mimic's tile :(
03-08-2019 at 04:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Knavish Delvers Diss : 1 South, 1 East (+1)  
It's not actually that hard to set that up, though movement may be a bit tricky with the limited space. Progressive hints.

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Dragon Fogel at 03-08-2019 04:55 AM]
03-08-2019 at 04:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Rank Points: 720
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Knavish Delvers Diss : 1 South, 1 East (+1)  
You've almost got it. It is possible for mimic pushing a decoy to be stabbed by that decoy.

03-08-2019 at 04:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Thistle
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
icon Re: ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Knavish Delvers Diss : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
Thanks! My mistake was probably
... unless there's a way to solve the room like that too?
03-08-2019 at 04:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Rank Points: 720

03-08-2019 at 05:33 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : ...she'll carry a really big sword. : Knavish Delvers Diss : 1 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com