Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest- MIA cat and robbing Eitri
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Geekchick
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest- MIA cat and robbing Eitri (0)  
Hello,

Love the game! But right now I'm having 2 issues.

First, I had gotten the cat, but apparently took too long to return it and it ran off. I've read in other topics it's supposed to re-appear in the frozen garden, but it never has. I've checked on multiple days. I'm on the steam version, 1.2.

Since the cat is MIA, I've been trying to rob Eitri to get the Flowers and
Click here to view the secret text
but every time I do Eitri comes back before I can leave and it's game over. I've tried waiting outside for him/her to leave at different times, but no dice. I just can't make it out before Eitri returns. Stealth and thievery are both at 100. Is there a specific time of day/night it'll work?

Thanks!
05-17-2015 at 11:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Rank Points: 12
icon Re: Heroine's Quest- MIA cat and robbing Eitri (0)  
Geekchick wrote:
Hello,

Love the game! But right now I'm having 2 issues.

First, I had gotten the cat, but apparently took too long to return it and it ran off. I've read in other topics it's supposed to re-appear in the frozen garden, but it never has. I've checked on multiple days. I'm on the steam version, 1.2.

Since the cat is MIA, I've been trying to rob Eitri to get the Flowers and
Click here to view the secret text
but every time I do Eitri comes back before I can leave and it's game over. I've tried waiting outside for him/her to leave at different times, but no dice. I just can't make it out before Eitri returns. Stealth and thievery are both at 100. Is there a specific time of day/night it'll work?

Thanks!

Set the game on slow speed. stand outside the house but not in stealth but normal, so the game dose not know your intition.

knock on his door but not in stealth after you see him leave and go into the craftsmans place to play. back up in normal speed not in stelth.

Then go into stelth and pick his door imidentaly, bang, bang, get in drop scarf over cage (from being upsidedown) go down to rightside up, rob chest and leave.

This worked for me on theif. Remember the game is working aginst you and trying to make you fail, make sure diffuclty is also on lowest setting, for this, dont know if it helps or not but could not hurt if your havvong issues.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-18-2015 01:35 PM]
05-18-2015 at 01:32 PM
Geekchick
I figured out if it actually follow Eitri to the room he/she goes to, then go back I have enough time to rob. :)
05-19-2015 at 12:09 AM
Jack Stryker
Rank Points: 13
The cat is in the frozen meadow, where the gold apples grow on the tree. If your stealth is at 100, then you should be able to sneak up on him and pick him up. Then just go back towards the village and he'll run home.
05-22-2015 at 11:18 PM
Geekchick
Yes, I had actually grabbed the cat before at the garden. The issue was that I waited too long to return to the village, it jumped out of my pack into the forest, and I couldn't find it again. Per some previous posts, it was supposed to re-appear at the garden, but never did.
05-23-2015 at 09:09 AM
Jack Stryker
Rank Points: 13
Oh, THAT's what you meant by M.I.A. Well, I'm afraid you got me.
05-27-2015 at 10:47 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest- MIA cat and robbing Eitri
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com