Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : A Thought Regarding Spoilers on the Forum
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon A Thought Regarding Spoilers on the Forum (+3)  
So, I imagine there's a lot everyone wants to talk about, but saying simply "SPOILERS" may not indicate - seeing as the most recent spoiler topic is about something in the first level. So, maybe mark in the topic description which chapter the spoilers are talking about, and that will give people a good idea of whether they want to investigate or not.

Still use spoiler tags too, but this will maybe at least get some good topics going, and kind of section off the spoilers into bite-size chunks people can investigate as they make progress in the game.

06-24-2014 at 04:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bwross
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 376
icon Re: A Thought Regarding Spoilers on the Forum (0)  
Is there a convenient way to see what chapter you're in? Because I've forgotten... I'll remember when I see the next one, which I'll soon forget. Level names I know and can potentially figure out from their initials on sight.
06-24-2014 at 11:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4732
icon Re: A Thought Regarding Spoilers on the Forum (+2)  
There are two ways to see which chapter you're in, neither especially convenient. All chapters except 1 and 3 start in The Entrance, so you can restore to The Entrance of each level, starting with the current one and working back, until you find a chapter start. All chapter starts count as challenges, so you can look at your list of challenges (in the Restore screen), if you can remember which ones are chapter starts and which are "normal" challenges.

Alternatively, here's a list of the level initials corresponding to most of the chapter starts (I haven't gone all the way to the end of the game). Minor spoilers as this gives a clue as to the number of chapters.
Click here to view the secret text

06-24-2014 at 11:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : A Thought Regarding Spoilers on the Forum
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com