Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Herioine's Quest: Thieves Guild mage
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
lissybear04
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Herioine's Quest: Thieves Guild mage (0)  
I am out of food, can't seem to hunt and get back in before nightfall, and cant find the thieves guild to get my stuff back. I did the sixth sense book thing, but now I am stuck.
Please help
01-27-2014 at 03:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Spiffo
icon Re: Herioine's Quest: Thieves Guild mage (0)  
lissybear04 wrote:
I am out of food, can't seem to hunt and get back in before nightfall, and cant find the thieves guild to get my stuff back. I did the sixth sense book thing, but now I am stuck.
Please help

Since you saved duder from freezing in the forest, you can eat for free at his inn. So at least you can't starve.

Sixth sense is what you need, try using it in different parts of town, and at different times of day (since people move around). You're almost there!

[Last edited by Spiffo at 01-27-2014 04:11 PM]
01-27-2014 at 04:07 PM
lissybear04
Well, I tried but couldnt save him. I guess someone else did? I went to find help to no avil. He wants me to pay for my food

Spiffo wrote:
lissybear04 wrote:
Please help

Since you saved duder from freezing in the forest, you can eat for free at his inn. So at least you can't starve.

Sixth sense is what you need, try using it in different parts of town, and at different times of day (since people move around). You're almost there!
01-27-2014 at 06:12 PM
Spiffo
Weird, you should have been able to help him out in the forest if you got the free spell from Aurvendel. Make sure you have it.

Once you have that spell, focus on getting your bag back. Sixth sense in Munavagir will pretty much lead you right to it.
01-27-2014 at 06:22 PM
Uriel
Ok, my first post, so hello! This game kicks some serious asses. However, I can't open the lodge. I know the sequence, I use items (and use bolt on lamp) but nothing happens. I tried countless times. I don't have the golden sword so I can't pry the door open :/ BTW how do I get that sword?
02-02-2014 at 07:33 PM
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Make sure you click the right part of the closet.

Mages aren't able to get the sword.
02-02-2014 at 08:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Uriel
Fizzii wrote:
Make sure you click the right part of the closet.

Mages aren't able to get the sword.

Thanks for quick anwser! I'm clicking top drawer (not the door part, the drawer right below doors) the one marked with E. No cigar. Is that the one?

Too bad about the sword.

02-02-2014 at 08:58 PM
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Try resetting the sequence by hitting the bookcase and/or leaving the room and coming back.

If you follow Sixth Sense exactly it should work, but let us know if you're still having problems.
02-02-2014 at 10:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Uriel
Thanks a lot. The key was to use bookcase in order to reset the sequence. Before that I just left the house an went back. Visually stuff was reseted, but probably not logically. Once I clicked bookcase and did the sequence just as I did it before secret doors opened.

This game brings back so many good memories. My company is making games in similar spirit - we aim to bring back the experience of old, good games. Not the crap we are being flooded with nowadays.
02-02-2014 at 10:30 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Herioine's Quest: Thieves Guild mage
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com