Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : I can't find the Dragon Scale
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
I can't find the Dragon Scale PollPollPoll 0 0.00%
Total Votes 0 100%
Poster Message
Darkwolf
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon I can't find the Dragon Scale (0)  
I'm in Svartalfheim cave & I can't find a dragon scale. Anyone know where I can find one? I though I would have found it on the bone dragon but I did not find it. I finnished the Bone Dragon fight. But I don't know where to get one.

Also I tried to leave after I to return the boy home. But when we left the cave there was a blizzard and I couldn't go anywhere. Did I Screw up & took to long?
01-24-2014 at 03:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: I can't find the Dragon Scale (0)  
Please don't make double posts, thank you.

01-24-2014 at 03:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Darkwolf
Radiant wrote:
Please don't make double posts, thank you.

Sorry This is my first time using a fourm
01-24-2014 at 03:28 PM
BlueFlower
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 156
It's OK, just learn from your mistakes. I had the same problems too.

01-24-2014 at 03:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Spiffo
This thread is adorable

Dragon Scale: if you beat the bone dragon area*, you'll have already seen what the Lindwurm looks like. Find one roaming the caverns and take a scale from it. As a sorceress, I used a pickaxe to get it although there are probably other tools that can do the job.

As for the blizzard, that's a puzzle. The blizzard is brutal and you need to find a way to get through it. The solution is doing to be different depending on your class/skills, so try to figure out one that works for you.

*(this is hard to believe because that place is TOUGH and you're only on chapter 2, so congrats!!)

[Last edited by Spiffo at 01-24-2014 03:54 PM]
01-24-2014 at 03:52 PM
Darkwolf
Spiffo wrote:
This thread is adorable

Dragon Scale: if you beat the bone dragon area*, you'll have already seen what the Lindwurm looks like. Find one roaming the caverns and take a scale from it. As a sorceress, I used a pickaxe to get it although there are probably other tools that can do the job.

Ok so its a random spawn in the same cave?

As for the blizzard, that's a puzzle. The blizzard is brutal and you need to find a way to get through it. The solution is doing to be different depending on your class/skills, so try to figure out one that works for you.

I'm a Warrior. But seems to be unable to go anywhere & the boy does nothing

*(this is hard to believe because that place is TOUGH and you're only on chapter 2, so congrats!!)
01-24-2014 at 04:56 PM
Spiffo
Ok so its a random spawn in the same cave?
Yes. To be fair, I didn't see any when I was in chapter 2, so they might only show up later. Once you kill one, figure out a way to get the scale off it. Logic says you could just use your sword, but I never played Warrior so I can't say for sure.

I'm a Warrior. But seems to be unable to go anywhere & the boy does nothing.
If you wander around blindly in a blizzard, you'll freeze to death, same as in real life. Trying to just walk through it is not the answer. You must have some kind of skill you can use. I played with a Sorceress so in my case it was a spell. The Warrior and Thief will have their own answers to navigating/surviving the blizzard.

[Last edited by Spiffo at 01-24-2014 08:05 PM]
01-24-2014 at 08:03 PM
Zachski
It's not the dragon cave that you encounter the lindwurm in, it's just any screen in Svartalfheim that a random encounter can occur in.

Warrior solution to blizzard:
Click here to view the secret text

Rogue solution:
Click here to view the secret text

01-25-2014 at 09:23 PM
Spiffo
Zachski wrote:
It's not the dragon cave that you encounter the lindwurm in, it's just any screen in Svartalfheim that a random encounter can occur in.

Yeah, they just said they beat the cave (which is effing impressive at chapter 2) so they'll be familiar with lindwurms already. I was just saying "find one in svartalfheim" and yeah, it's random. Do you know if they appear in chapter 2 or is it only in Ch.3?
01-26-2014 at 04:39 AM
Darkwolf
Spiffo wrote:
Zachski wrote:

Yeah, they just said they beat the cave (which is effing impressive at chapter 2) so they'll be familiar with lindwurms already. I was just saying "find one in svartalfheim" and yeah, it's random. Do you know if they appear in chapter 2 or is it only in Ch.3?

Yes, I finally got the dragon scale. I'm on chapter 3. So yes you got yo wait till chapter 3. I spent hours searching for the dragon in chapter 2 so yea. you got yo wait till 3. Thanks for the help. I'm working on a walkthrough for the game. So if I finnish the game I can post it somewhere if you guys want!
01-26-2014 at 04:35 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : I can't find the Dragon Scale
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com