Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : World of Goo
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1917
IP: Logged
icon World of Goo (+1)  
The World of Goo is a unique puzzle game where you build structures using goo balls.

World of Goo
11-23-2008 at 12:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
slimm tom
Rank Points: 1236
icon Re: World of Goo (0)  
Short but good description. I have the pleasure of owning the game through both 2DBoy's site and Steam, and I must say it's great. If you prefer to have a box, you can buy it through Amazon or at your local Best Buy or Gamestop. (Maybe there are more stores who sell it, but those are the ones I know of.)
11-23-2008 at 01:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
BeefontheBone
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 184
icon Re: World of Goo (+1)  
Description's a bit too short for my liking - you didn't mention how damn funny and cute it is, the infinite competitive tower building of the World of Goo Corporation or the fact that it's damn cute (deserves to be mentioned twice). Or that the entire first chapter is available as the demo.

Looking forward to the profanity pack showing up myself - can see that being bloomin' weird :)

[Last edited by BeefontheBone at 11-23-2008 07:22 PM]
11-23-2008 at 07:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
slimm tom
Rank Points: 1236
icon Re: World of Goo (0)  
BeefontheBone wrote:
Looking forward to the profanity pack showing up myself - can see that being bloomin' weird :)
Oh yeah, me too. :) Should be funny to hear all those cute goo balls squeaking nasty words.
11-23-2008 at 07:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : World of Goo
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com