Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Way too many gems (Was this intended?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Muzozavr
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Way too many gems (0)  
I've mastered Way too many gems, but I have a feeling I've stumbled upon an alternate solution.
I've spent some time trying to shield myself with stones to pass the skulls (which I think was the intended way), then wised up and took another way:

Click here to view the secret text

Somehow I feel this is way too simple for a level in row 5. Then again, it's the only branch which even has me on the 4th row, since mostly I'm on the 2nd row, with few levels here and there on the 3rd one, so maybe it's the intended way.
08-16-2008 at 10:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Mystic
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon Re: Way too many gems (0)  
It may be possible, but I'm not going to try, so I'll just take your word that it works. There are some levels that have more than one workable solution.

Click here to view the secret text

08-20-2008 at 03:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Way too many gems (Was this intended?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com