Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 25: Please!!!
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
xesc
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Level 25: Please!!! (0)  
Some of you speak Spanish ? I'm from Catalonya, and need help to make Level 25 Twice South!! Please, help me...!!! ;)
02-08-2004 at 01:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: Level 25: Please!!! (0)  
Heya, welcome to the forums. What specific part of this room has you confused? If it's the start, here's what I do:
Click here to view the secret text
I just realized your first post is about level 25, congratulations on getting this far without needing to ask for help :)

02-08-2004 at 01:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
xesc
it's impossible!!! Some other possibility??
02-08-2004 at 02:48 AM
DiMono
Get a grip, calm down, and tell us what's happening that makes you feel the room is impossible. As long as you're vague, we can't really help you out except to point you toward the other five threads that deal with this room.

02-08-2004 at 03:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
xesc
Uahhhh!!! I can make it!!!!!! ( escuse me, but my english is not "perfect" ). Now, I still in Once West and, again, it seems impossible!! Can you help me now again?

Thanks!!
02-08-2004 at 03:38 AM
xesc
I finish the game, finatly!!!!

Thanks everyone to help me.

By! :) ;) :D :| :? :angry :smile :lol :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t
02-08-2004 at 04:20 AM
DiMono
Remember, if you want to get even more out of your DROD purchase, you can visit the Holds forum and get some more user-made dungeons. This doesn't have to be the end, my friend!

And congratulations.

02-08-2004 at 07:38 AM
selotte
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
I have tried and tried and tried and tried - - - - - - - .
But I can not find the logic in this level, are there any? or is it only good luck to finish this level. I am just thinking of given it up, and find another game I can manege. Please help. When I get near a door it will always be closed in front of my nose.( Perhaps it is because I am from Denmark)

02-14-2005 at 02:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: Level 25: Please!!! (+1)  
selotte wrote:
I have tried and tried and tried and tried - - - - - - - .
But I can not find the logic in this level, are there any? or is it only good luck to finish this level. I am just thinking of given it up, and find another game I can manege. Please help. When I get near a door it will always be closed in front of my nose.( Perhaps it is because I am from Denmark)
I believe it's not because you're from Denmark; it's just that the 'Neather wants to trap you in the central area as much as possible. You're nearly finished - don't give up now!

The idea here is to try to...

More specifically...

If this isn't enough...

Note: This is probably not the only escape route that it is possible to use, although this is the one I always use.

02-15-2005 at 12:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
selotte
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Level 25: Please!!! (+1)  

I AM FINISH!! And what now? Are there a level more or ? Thank you for a fantastic game. I will miss it.

02-16-2005 at 10:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
It is not over yet. Far from it. If you go to the holds board, you can download sets of levels like King dugans dungeon (you just finished it) called holds. After you download, go into DROD : AE and click on where, click on import, browse for the file which you downloaded the hold to, click on it, chose the hold and click ok. Then it will take you to a list of holds, choose the right one, click ok.Then click continue.

02-16-2005 at 03:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 25: Please!!!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com