Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : GAME BREAKING BUG!!!! :( (NOOOOOOOOOOO)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Zazzaro
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon GAME BREAKING BUG!!!! :( (0)  
Aw i could almost cry. I will spoiler this cause it happens in chapter six.

Click here to view the secret text

The message is as follows:
Error: run.text.script: error -6 running function 'on.call'
Error: script appears to be hung (150001 while loop iterates without an update in room 81 script line 41.

Am i screwed until a patch comes out? This is devastating as ive been loving this game so much and havent had any issues at all until this. Is there anything i can do like trying to uninstall and then reinstall, without losing my saved games? PLEASE HELP!!!! :angry :? :blush :w00t :weep :thumbsdown
07-21-2007 at 06:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: GAME BREAKING BUG!!!! :( (0)  
Yes we were aware of this bug, but it only occurs if you figure out who the assassin is. (And imo, someone shouldn't have told you :P, but you did ask). v1.1 has fixed this (should be up soon, hopefully), but either you'll have to replay the game, or I could give you a saved game for v1.1 (but the saved game doesn't have all the points because I haven't managed that yet).

If you want to continue playing at this point, reload a saved game before you identify who the assassin is, and then give the wrong answer, and you can continue playing. Apart from a cutscene (and different dialogue at the ending), you won't miss the really good ending.

[Last edited by Fizzii at 07-21-2007 06:53 AM]
07-21-2007 at 06:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: GAME BREAKING BUG!!!! :( (+1)  
Zazzaro - v1.1 is now live. You'll need to redownload the game (and the saved games from v1.0 won't work in this version), but if you would like a saved game at this point (where the showstopper is), please PM me your email so I can send it to you.
07-21-2007 at 11:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Zazzaro
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
icon Re: GAME BREAKING BUG!!!! :( (0)  
Thank you very much Fizzii, but im just gonna play over from the beginning. I finished my first run thru with 86 wisdom, 75 honor, and thats just not gonna cut it :)
07-21-2007 at 10:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : GAME BREAKING BUG!!!! :( (NOOOOOOOOOOO)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com