Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I am too registered! i think...
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chimerix
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
IP: Logged
icon I am too registered! i think... (0)  
Aloha all!

I'm having issues with the "Connect to Caravelnet" option in Drod. I can't connect, and am not able to access all the cool screenshots and demos and whatnot. The game tells me that I am not registered.

Yet when I come here to the forums, I have a screenname. When I click the register button up top, it tells me in no uncertain terms "You're already registered!"

I'm guessing that I'm missing something... maybe registration for the forum is a distinct entiry from registration in carvelnet? I'd sure appreciate someone lending a gentle hand to strip away my noob ignorance!

mahalo,
Chim

08-30-2006 at 02:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: I am too registered! i think... (+1)  
CaravelNet is a paid subscription service, which is distinct from simple membership on the forum. There is a FAQ here: http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewsitepage.php?id=88714

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 08-30-2006 03:09 AM]
08-30-2006 at 03:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chimerix
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
icon Re: I am too registered! i think... (0)  
When all else fails, take to the forum!

Ok, when i purchased the game, there was no hyperlink to activate my free 1st month subscription. So, after reading the FAQ, I emailed the address listed there with the details of my purchase. That's been over a week ago, and I've not gotten a reply.

I'd sure like to try out the cool features hinted at on the boards! Any suggestions?

Mahalo!

09-06-2006 at 10:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
krammer
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 904
icon Re: I am too registered! i think... (0)  
Erik (who sorts this stuff out) has been away for a bit, so that's probably why you've not had a response. He should be back now, but he's probably got lots of other stuff to sort - I expect you'll get a response soon, if not you might try again in a few days...

"Oook!"
09-06-2006 at 11:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : I am too registered! i think...
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com